for A mother

6/29/2017 c39 8Tinian I'att
Another interesting one like I've said before I never know who you're going to feature next, which is what makes this story so enjoyable. Doubt I'll have to wait long for the next one with the speed these are coming out at. Until then.
6/29/2017 c38 Tinian I'att
Poor Peter. How can one person attract so many weirdos? This has the potential to be really funny in the hands of the right author of course, which isn't me since this is another character I have absolutely no familiarity with. Now, on to the next installment.
6/29/2017 c37 Tinian I'att
Interesting. I haven't heard of this one, but she sounds intriguing. Well, I'm off to read the next one.
6/29/2017 c37 Rocker on
I bet she would have had a hard time with Pete too. He just never stops fighting. Although I can't quite decide if she's a villain or a 'hero'. She seems to think she's doing good.

Again, no more moms for me to suggest. I should probably google some of the females of Marvel, and see what I come up with. Heck, considering what you've done with this story so far, there might even be one where Pete's sent into the future as a 6-year-old, and end up with Ava playing mother. That is a bit scary to think about.

Well, that's all for this review. Until next time, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Alonzi!
6/28/2017 c36 Rocker on
I can just imagine Pete in a brown suit jumping and leaping from wall to wall, not knowing why he didn't fall off of them. Or would he be in a top hat and coat, I shouldn't wonder. I SHOULD wonder what other things you might write about. Tomorrow IS my un-birthday after all.

Great googly moogly! There's actually a gal from Marvel that has an obsession with Alice in Wonderland. She has GOT to meet the dude from DC who has the same obsession. Total anarchy! *Sigh* Who wouldn't love to watch that?

Well, I don't have anything else to say. Why is a Raven like a writing desk though? Do YOU know? Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Toodulloo!
6/28/2017 c36 25OfficialUSMWriter
Holy crap, that crazy talking Peter though! I don't think I could replicate that into writing even if I was trying my hardest. Kudos to you for making it work so well! *thumbs up*
6/28/2017 c35 OfficialUSMWriter
Heehee, I kind of like this fun, dysfunctional family! Grandpa Loki! XD Grunkle Thor is awesome. And, hello Hela!
6/28/2017 c34 OfficialUSMWriter
...this Man-Killer...wow...

And Peter though :( Poor kid
6/28/2017 c36 8Tinian I'att
This is one crazy lady, and I thought Loki was nuts. Let me guess, the Dormouse is Nova, the Cheshire cat is White Tiger, Tweedle Dee is Power Man, and the Caterpillar is Iron Fist? I enjoyed this one, it was a wild ride and different, but in a good way. Looking forward to more as always. You must have ideas boring holes in your skull with the frequency at which you're putting them out.
6/28/2017 c35 Tinian I'att
I think this is one of the most messed up families I've ever heard of, except for maybe Nebula and Gamora's. Very interesting and unexpected, but that's what I like best about this story, you never know who's going to walk through the door next. Speaking of which, I have another chapter to enjoy, so I'm off to read that.
6/28/2017 c35 Rocker on
Yeah Pete! Lifting his hammer could cause serious injury! You could throw out your back or something. Worse, you might even lift it, and end up electrocuting yourself. That would be a shocker.

Nice chapter! I just knew it was Loki's daughter(Death, I believe I know her as) from the first two paragraphs. Nicely done! Now, if only they could bring Odin in on this group hug. Might 'bug' Pete a bit, but I'm sure he could handle it.

I don't have any more suggestions... Maybe some when it gets closer to chapter 50, but right now, I've got squat. Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Hickory Dickory Dock!
6/27/2017 c35 2Moka Cocoa
All i can imagine is a puppy being introduced as Uncle Fenrir
6/27/2017 c34 8Tinian I'att
Well, this was unexpected. Poor kid, Man-Killer sure sounds scary, although I'm not familiar with that character. What will you come up with next? Can't wait to find out.
6/27/2017 c34 Rocker on
...I have no words for this.
6/26/2017 c29 zach.izumi.7
i meant red she hulk sorry my keyboard sucks
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »