FanFiction.Net
for Life During Wartime

2/3/2017 c2 kddr1122
Great start to new story. As usual well written
2/2/2017 c1 ThunderSphinx
Dude. I forgot to say this in my chapter 2 review, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to shield against Magic, unless u use a magical shield. And even that magical shield would be enough to short-circuit Muggle devices.

Magic is not an earthly energy. It is a mystical, supernatural energy. In other words, magic would just go through these supposed "muggle shields" extremely easy, it wouldn't even phase it. At all.

Haven't you been listening to J.K. Rowling? I understand that this is A.U. but still, it must still follow the same magical rules and principles. Not to mention common sense.

Perhaps the Muggle-Born traitors should give them magical equivalents to said Muggle technology instead? That would make it far more plausible. Although I sincerely doubt that Muggle-borns would betray their own kind, specially the ones who fought for them. Kingksey's government is *VERY* pro-Muggle-born, especially since he is descended from said Muggle-borns. The Muggles attacking wizards and witches and Muggleborns sideing with them will make the Wizarding World retreat on the progress that they have made.

If the Muggle-born traitors don't want to be a part of Wizarding Britain, perhaps they should leave the Wizarding altogether or switch countries. That would be a whole lot more logical and understanding than betraying their own kin. Particularly the ones who fought, bled, and died for their rights. What are the Muggle-borns gonna say to them? "Thank you for fighting for my rights but now I'm gonna have u killed." Is that it? :(

Nothing better happen to Hermione, the Greengrasses, the Weasleys, the Lovegoods, Longbottoms, or the Davis'.
2/2/2017 c2 ThunderSphinx
So the Muggles have become murderous, racist, and evil? No surprise there. Especially now with Trump President of the U.S., although I know this story takes place in 1998. Hmm. More Muggles have died at the hands of Muggles than they have by wizards and witches.

Although I will ask how in the world did the Muggles know these wizards by names? Why are they exterminating innocent families? How could they possibly accomplish this? Wizarding homes are protected by hundreds of enchantments and wards. The Muggles couldn't possibly find their homes, nor could they or their weapons penetrate their protections. Same goes with Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, St. Mungoes, Azkaban, and the Ministry.

And don't say the Muggle-borns. They wouldn't have access to the Ministry of Magic files unless they worked for the Ministry and the Ministry doesn't keep a record of each home's wards.

Furthermore, the Muggles are starting a racist war that they cannot possibly win. They wouldn't stand a chance, especially if the different Magical species were to unite, which they can't and will, especially if Harry Potter is taking charge. Remember, he got the Centaurs and magical creatures to fight for him at the Battle of Hogwarts. :)

Yup.
2/2/2017 c2 abby1006
Now this is an awesome beginning!
2/2/2017 c2 gutenacht
Great job Keeppen coming..
2/2/2017 c2 4Ilena Petrova
Do you mean with eliminating killing the families many of them are not a danger .the greengrass family is neutral, prewitts or weasleys ,potter , olivander and abott. To kill them is so wrong! I found the begining really good but now i am not sure
2/1/2017 c2 BurningDay
Don't know how I feel about this story yet. Interesting concept though, and I generally enjoy your work so I will stick with it for a while
2/1/2017 c2 asingh123
Hi,

I suppose this is slow becoz of your buildup in first two chaps...

Basically, it is all abt muggles are prepared and loaded, all acting like logicless bufoons becoz they supposedly are atleast on par with magicals(hypocrites) and they now have the whole dead pool.

I know your story is already written, but if possibly next chap shows attacks on magicals or maybe consequences of these attacks, then story might pick up speed.
2/1/2017 c2 delia cerrano
Hmmm certainly a different plot but sounds like a lot lot lot of angst coming up. Love Harry so I'm going to follow for awhile hoping Harry will catch on quick and maybe even fall in love along the way. Preferably with Daphne Greengrass not Ginny!
2/1/2017 c2 1epicvux
This story is awesome please keep the chapters coming!
2/1/2017 c2 Aetemus
'... off to a slow start'

Hardly a surprise. This chapter confirms that the Muggle government had known about the unrest in the Magical world and the various atrocities perpetrated by Wizards, so where were they when they could've made the most difference? Did it take them so much of a long time to move their ass, that they did nothing until the entire war was over? What sort of impression do they make here, coming and blowing hot air in front of Kingsley, who risked his life fighting those monsters?

Seriously, elimination? Of just about everybody in the sacred Twenty-Eight? Even those that have supported Muggle rights, who've sacrificed their own lives countless times (the Prewetts, Longbottoms, Weasleys etc.) in defence of Muggles? Gee... isn't that what Voldemort did too?

... and finally there's the fact that when the Muggleborns and Halfbloods see the Muggles taking what could only be described as plain old vengeance (not justice), there will be a rebellion - a rebellion far more effective than that led by a bunch of inbred incestous purebloods who probably failed their already outdated Muggle Studies course. Of course, it would be hilarious if it blew up in the aggressors' faces, but I don't reckon this fic is going that way.

Sorry, but out of all your stories I've read, this is by far the worst of the lot, by an absolutely huge margin.
297 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20