for Sympathy for the Devil

8/15 c1 Jenna
VeroniqueClare … I hope you continue your story … I love Volée - literally my favorite fan fiction (and I’ve read a lot). You have a way of expressing emotion that touches me. Your characters come alive. It is (dare I say) worth the wait. ()
1/18 c1 9isayironicthings
I am SO DOWN for this au. I want to know everything. The entire story. Everything about all of the characters. Rock star leroux Erik is something that I’ve always wanted but never knew it until now.
I was VERY surprised by how this turned out. It made a lot of sense when erik was explaining pulling Christine up with him. I was wondering if this was a “love at first sight” sort of thing at first. I was glad to discover it was love at first song instead. I will be diligently reading!
10/21/2020 c1 1EvelynHamilton
Just finished Volée and then you give me superstar!Erik.. I didn't know I needed that in my life.

I hope and pray you continue this! Your writing is so very eloquent and I can't seem to get enough of it!
8/12/2020 c1 1Slipstream7249
I loved this! Hoping you haven’t abandoned it!
8/6/2020 c1 7Batty Dings
Wow. This is so dang powerful. I don't know how you do it, but just this one chapter has me catapulted into an ocean of intensity. So many FEELINGS here.
Like your other works, you have simply perfected the art of storytelling here.

There is so much potential to create a story here where Christine, who also seems to have her demons, and Erik can go through some hellish experiences but ultimately heal one another. Erik has some SERIOUS baggage here, but you are sooo gifted with realistically crafting emotional motivation for your characters that I could see you finding a way to help Erik turn that drug ship around.
12/8/2019 c1 19Wynni
Please miss, may i have some more? I do t know HOW i missed this delight when you pisted, im supposed to be subscribed, but yes, please, id love to see where you take this.
6/14/2019 c1 LDaastrich
I do Hope you Will continue this! Loved It :)
4/28/2019 c1 Guest
Please continue this story!
3/19/2019 c1 20Pensez-a-Erik
I am really digging this! the moment christine was on the big screen and erik dropped the Mic I knew something big was about to go down! I love your writing, and i really hope you choose to continue this.
2/6/2019 c1 ilustrariane-the fic reader
this was soo good, i wish it was more than a one shot!
1/22/2019 c1 2Erik The Red Death
All I can say is MORE. MORE PLEASE. MORE NOW.
11/10/2018 c1 6PhantomFemme du Pantages
Dude! Are you kidding?! This definitely has enough interest to keep writing at least from here! Yes, please continue? I'm sorry to hear it might not be a full novel, though. Bummer! If it was, it could be as awesome as Volee, which is perhaps the highest praise I can give a Phanfic! You do such a brilliant job of showing the sheer, beautiful and dangerous depth of Erik's love for Christine in a way I've seen very few, if any, other authors manage. You did that in Volee to heart-wrending effect, and you've done it again here!

And yeah, I like a stronger Christine, too. I like the fact that she didn't fall for the Angel thing! Yeah, I always find that tricky in modern retellings, too. And no, I didn't see it coming that they'd met before. Nice! Nice blend of Leroux and ALW plot elements, too. Cool! And I like the fact that, although she has some concerns, this Christine's willing at least to acknowledge that her heart wants what she sees in Erik's eyes. I just hope she'll keep her head, or at least get it back quickly, once she sees his face! Because, he'll fly off the handle if she unmasks him without his consent. And while it's wrong of him to loose it that much at her, I have to say that, imo, he's not wrong to be angry at her for violating him like that! So I hope she'll get it quickly.

And as some one with a weakness for Nightwish (ahem, with Tarja), Within Temptation, and other such blendings of pop/rock and opera or music-theatre, yes, I love the rock AU! Awesome! So I really hope you'll continue this one! And I'm glad to see you back writing again. I can't wait till Volee's out in ebook! :-)
11/2/2018 c1 Guest
Wow, I love it! Keep writing, please!
10/4/2018 c1 Guest
holy wowowowowow. i'm in love with the premise, your writing, and cannot wait to see where you'll take this
8/18/2018 c1 StarryKnight565
Woaw, how cool! It's definitely different, but somehow you make it work. It just does. And I think the idea of just Erik screaming at the top of his lungs with thundering music in the background is hilarious. The mental image is a blessing and a curse. Anyway, super cute, with a side of edge ( I've never realized I wanted to hear Erik call Christine "Little Lotte" until now. Now that's an idea...hm) So congrats, can't wait to see how Christine deals with this one. Can't wait for more!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »