for The Other Hawke

6/18/2020 c1 2Ikasuki
Is this Harry retarded or something? Always calling this animal 'pretty one' not questionning where he is and how come there are eleves? That plus some word and sentences plainly don't make sense...
3/31/2020 c23 forestreject
:hearts:
10/17/2019 c23 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/15/2018 c23 8Arei-The Peridot Dragon
Adore the story! Well written and engaging. Oh I do hope things go better for Harry and Fenris than what happens with Hawke and Fenris.

Also, will Harry be set up as the Inquisitor? Him interacting with Solas would be amazing!
12/2/2018 c23 A.Panda.With.A.Name
love it
11/27/2018 c23 1orion0905
Very nice place to end it. I look forward to where you go from here.
11/26/2018 c23 7Revan Shan 2077
That was a great story when will the sequel be posted
11/26/2018 c23 ellainaparker
awesome end cant wait for the sequel
11/21/2018 c22 Guest
I am seriously in need of so much more of this! Like supremely well done, even the OOC is with in justified reasons. So well done.
8/26/2018 c22 1xTCatxx
Oh that was really sad Harry does take it really hard to the heart why not make it posible to make sure that Carver comes for a visit since the Grey Wardens have done their job and are allowed to return home for their families sake and Harry's that would be nice that way Leandra would survive
8/26/2018 c21 xTCatxx
Whoa that was really good omg next can't wait for more
8/14/2018 c22 Guest
I need more! It’s so good and I enjoy reading this story, so please come back and write more!
8/8/2018 c16 kmacarthur2104
hello my name is KERRY are u doing more chapters for this i really like this book many thanks
8/6/2018 c22 4JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881
Pretty please update... Pretty please..
6/8/2018 c21 Ataxius
I don't understand, why does Harry hate magic so much? Harry, who loved magic because it for him away from the Dursleys, the DADA prodigy who just went through the Tri-Wizard Tournament, who's dream is to become an Auror, ends up in Thedas and suddenly becomes a magic pacifist? Why have you changed such a fundamental part of his character with no explanation?
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »