for Keep Your Head Above The Water

12/5/2020 c33 elizabethdae
I really enjoyed this story! You are a great writer, I read it all the way through in one sitting. I can’t wait to see more of your stories! So happy to have found this story now! Thank you for sharing!
11/28/2020 c30 Guest
WHY THE FUCK IS CAL SO INTERESTED IN WHAT STEPHANIE IS GOING TO DO
10/14/2020 c33 Sonia Hdz Q
Bodymatic, a great way to pay. ;)
10/14/2020 c31 Sonia Hdz Q
pissed? Mad, do you remember the Exsorcist? Something like that...
4/17/2020 c33 Madgor
Thank you for writing these last chapters. Really appreciated the change of mood, nice ending. I always enjoy Steph going against her mother in some way and I liked this version of Cal. You did good!
3/26/2020 c33 Sierra 1995
I loved it. Thanks for writing.
3/24/2020 c32 36misty23y
I like this twist and the humor your brought to it.
3/23/2020 c33 Caren15
That was a great ending. Thank you!
3/23/2020 c33 Meteorologist
Thanks so much for finishing this story, it was too good to be left in the incomplete file. Thanks to the teaser I'm looking forward to your next tale.
3/22/2020 c33 3Vulcan Rider
OUTSTANDING! I was so glad to see this story back up on the board. You did a perfect job with it and I could actually see the before and after shop and the difference. I loved Steph being a designer rather than a buyer. I know she talked about the drag that buying granny panties was in the books.

I especially loved that Carlos was so laid back about it and how he laughed when he called her. It was perfect and I loved even more than she branched out with more stores and more of her own line. That was thrilling. I love seeing a strong Stephanie story where she succeeds in whatever she does and this one was great, from the murder case, to her bringing in Joyce, to her staying with Carlos, to her buying hte shop. Loved the story from beginning to end. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to reading anything you write.
Maggie M.
3/22/2020 c33 Ybanormlmom
Thanks forgiving us the sneak peak. I love your tortes and appreciate you sharing your storytelling skills. Be safe, stay healthy!
Laurie from California
3/22/2020 c33 GarbanzoBeans
What a great way to leave Stephanie as an independent woman ruining a not so typical business and doing it her way. Life is not all perfect but it it's what you make it.
3/22/2020 c33 Barb4psu
Great wrap up
3/22/2020 c33 JB
So proud of our girl, successful business owner, successful designer, she did it her way.
Thanks for sharing your words with us, enjoyed this read. Look forward to what your next stroy will bring us. JB.
3/22/2020 c33 Bonnie
I enjoyed watchin Steph grow and spread her wings.
I like the way she changed her store and is designing some of her own things.
She is confident and loved.
The most important.. Being with Ranger.
522 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »