for Small Bump

8/31 c1 6audreyoctopus
This was amazingly well-written - I think my heart is broken, by the way. You dealt with such a sensitive topic really respectfully and realistically, and I am just blown away by how beautiful your writing is.

I've been binging your stories over the last couple of days, but this was the first one that brought tears to my eyes. You're an amazing writer, and you should be very proud of yourself.

Have a great day/night, and thank you so much for putting so much effort and love into your writing, it really shows how passionate you are about writing and these characters.

Thanks,
Audrey :)
10/18/2018 c1 MargeW76
I myself suffered a miscarriage. It’s been several years back and my rainbow baby is getting ready to turn two. I’ve never read a story that captures the physical as well as emotional turmoil so eloquently. I’m so impressed with not only your sensitivity to the subject matter but with the way you’ve captured the emotional responses of husband and wife. Superb writing! Many kudos!
11/8/2017 c1 21lalalyds2
This was such an amazing story! I’ve been searching for more Queenie and Jacob fanfics out there and slightly despair, but I don’t have to when such a good story like this exists! I was nearly in tears at the end of it, which is not something I say lightly! This story was realistic and heartbreaking and honestly so well written; I can only say thank you, so thank you!
Kudos
7/22/2017 c1 21coolbluerays
You have me in tears. Curse you. What really got me was Abel reading his mama's mind and learning that the baby is gone. Fuck. You really know how to make a shipper hurt.
6/26/2017 c1 Guest