for Living the Past (sequel to A New Titan)

7/16/2017 c3 Guest
Thx for being such a dedicated writer!
7/15/2017 c3 Blake2020
Excellent and glad for a updated on this story and I say Raven and Starfire should go with Trunks and hopefully they get gohan back to life soon and looking forward to it and until the next updated as well? Great chapter all the way and looking forward to seeing starfire reaction went she see gohan again and back to life as well and gohan needs to get more powerful like Reach SS3 at all cost or learn it in the other world while he there as well.
7/15/2017 c3 23BladeKnightmare
Maybe blackfire and Starfire
5/19/2017 c2 Blake2020
Sweet chapter and update soon
5/19/2017 c1 Blake2020
Great start
4/19/2017 c2 6Tyrik Sombra
I love the series and the GohanXStar as well as TrunksXBlackfire
3/20/2017 c2 Miss geek
OMG love story keep it up pls update soooon _
3/14/2017 c2 13AntiHero627
great chapter, when will Trunks appear again? How will Gohan come back? Is Trigon main antagonist or is there a new enemy?
3/11/2017 c2 Guest
Great chapter looking forward to more
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
You know it was painful waiting all this time for you to continue to write this book...i missed these sequels so much
2/2/2017 c1 Guest
Ooooooh i see what you did you waited 2 years to write the sequel
2/2/2017 c1 AntiHero627
Finally, you've started the sequel to your trilogy. Thank you! Is Trunks gonna return with Blackfire? Will you include the other Super Saiyan forms? Will the titans have to fight beings with divine ki?
2/1/2017 c1 EpiczRaccoon
OMG thx so much Comorep677 for always reading reviews and listening to them I've been a great fan of this series thx for writing it!
2/1/2017 c1 3WiffleDick678
I seriously thought this story was dead, thanks for continuing it!
29 « Prev Page 1 2