for The Damaged Hero

9/15/2020 c5 Evelly Marcelina Portugal
Hey, guy. Continue this history, it's só good!
You shouldn't stop. Continue, please.
FROM BRAZIL
5/2/2020 c5 Guest
Continueeeeeee
4/9/2020 c5 kay82764
Keep going. Good rewrite. Clark is less a mess.
4/3/2020 c5 ManOfSteel
Wonderful chapter as always. I really love your story!
4/3/2020 c5 SuperHetero1
Great update!

SH
4/3/2020 c5 SuperWonderStan
I am utterly intrigued and look forward to the next chapter.

In regards to the writing, I like how you interject humour into the story every now and then in subtle ways. I also notice, however, that at times you switch between 3rd and 1st person perspective which can make reading a bit jarring at times. For instance, in this chapter (chp. 5), you wrote "Clark was happy to see that my parents had not changed his old room at all in all these years".

Other than those random switches between 3rd and 1st person pov, everything else is minor. The story has been quite enjoyable and I hope you have the inspiration and motivation to keep writing.

Thank you for sharing. Be safe.
4/2/2020 c5 16Fangirl DC
I have no idea where this story is leading to and I am extremely curious to find out! Waiting for the next chapter!
4/2/2020 c4 Fangirl DC
You know, I don't actually ship Clark and Diana, but this chapter made me realize they are just so cute together. It was wholesome to see that Clark found his home once again.
4/2/2020 c3 Fangirl DC
Luthor is being son of a bitch. I got so hyped when Wonder Woman, Batman and Flash appeared... I LOVE them so much.
4/2/2020 c2 Fangirl DC
Wtf, why are they imprisoning him?
4/2/2020 c1 Fangirl DC
Honestly, I hated superman more than anything because I used to read injustice all the time... But now, just because I like Henry Cavill (I love Witcher), I began to like Superman. Now, I read the first chapter and I am sure that this story will make me adore superman.
10/17/2018 c7 Guess
AO3 sucks. Stuck reading only your stuff or slogging through hundreds of stoies, since its search functions are a joke. If you wan't to write smut good luck, pointless lemons do not advance a story. Have fun.
10/2/2018 c7 SuperHetero1
Like the story. Definitely going to check out the rewrite.

SH
9/30/2018 c7 Guest
I have no account I'm not, but I'll look for you. That means you're going to change the story tone? More mature
9/30/2018 c7 C.E.W
You should see Alistarmirr77, Little Hero about Superman and Wonder Woman's son. Might be interesting.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »