for Gilderoy Lockhart and the Forgettable Flower

5/5/2017 c15 efdsdfsa
This was such a cute story! I was wondering about half way through if you were going to run out of different names for Dahlia! But I liked your portray of Gilderoy, he wasn't a complete ass. As my family says only half an was since he didn't really mean it. In about to start Trial of Tribulations! Keep up your amazing work!
3/15/2017 c1 3kaylaj42
I have to say again how much I love the use of description in this story! It was very interesting to see the romantic side of Gilderoy, even though he kept getting Dahlia's name wrong, which I thought was hilarious throughout the story. The scene where Snape says "Lily" made me tear up! Loved this story, and will make my way through your other works!
3/4/2017 c15 49Valerie E. Mackin
It would take a memory charm, wouldn't it...sigh. Stupid man.
2/24/2017 c15 Guest
Omg I love the last chapter! I'm so glad that it ended well between them! (:
2/22/2017 c14 Valerie E. Mackin
Dude needs some serious therapy, all I'm sayin'. I mean, Sev, seriously, dude, almost nobody comes back from that kind of slip up.
2/22/2017 c13 Valerie E. Mackin
Oy, this was my least favkrite part of the book becuase school systems and governing boards and stupid, stupid people.
2/21/2017 c13 Guest
Absolutely AWESOME! You are such a great writer. I love how you put in events that actually happened in the books! Standing Ovation!
2/13/2017 c12 Beagle Brother
So, I don't know if I've ever reviewed a singular Harry Potter story, but here I am:

This story is really good! I can actually picture the things happening as I read them, which is something that I truly look for in all of the stories that I read. Should I just stop reading now and call the television studios and tell them to let you write a Harry Potter television series? :)

Keep it up,

Beagle Brother
2/10/2017 c12 Valerie E. Mackin
I mean, Dumbledore's not wrong...
2/10/2017 c11 Valerie E. Mackin
WOOOOOOOOO! *punches the air joyously*
Also, have fun! Safe travels!
2/10/2017 c12 Guest
Omg I love it update soon
2/9/2017 c10 Guest
I just love your writing! This chapter was so good!
2/8/2017 c10 Valerie E. Mackin
I just really am starting to ship Dahlia and Snape. Even if Lockhart is not so bad in the quiet moments, he's not hesitant to be a dick in front of everyone else. Yeesh. I do like Clover as a name, though.
2/6/2017 c9 Valerie E. Mackin
Want some aloe for that burn?
2/6/2017 c8 Valerie E. Mackin
Bless you, you poor blind idiot...
23 Page 1 2 Next »