for Adrinette Month 2017

11/12/2017 c6 Guest
Okay... Chappie 6 was very disturbing at the end... but I love it :D imma sick, twisted lil shit ain’t I x3
2/27/2017 c24 izzy
NOOOOOOOOO ADRIEN MUST NOT I REPEAT MUST NOT FIND OUT LADYBUG'S IDENTITY, well at least until they're in love! ;)
3/1/2017 c25 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Oh, Marrinette knows Adrien exists now huh? Interessting. Very interessting.
2/26/2017 c23 izzy
OMG THIS IS JUST AN AMAZING IDEA! YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!
2/28/2017 c24 Insane Master Writer Studio
Interessting. Very interessting. Looks like the two are ready for the challenge. Who wins? Who dies? Oh, this is going to be good.
2/27/2017 c23 21mayuralover
I didn't know I needed this in my life
2/27/2017 c23 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Miraculous Ladybug, in the story of Death Note? For some reason that sounds incredibly fitting, I don't know why. But still, this is seriously good. Though seeing that I know the ending of Death Note, I'm kind of scared of what's going to happen next if this contineus.
2/27/2017 c22 Insane Master Writer Studio
Oh, how much I hate that gunman even more that flipping karma houdini. Atleast the ending was cute, and kinda funny. I swear, Adrien's reaction was priceless.
2/27/2017 c23 1firehound60
ahhhhhh i love death note i just finished the show on netflix 2 days ago
2/24/2017 c22 21mayuralover
Heart still racing...
2/22/2017 c20 izzy
NOOOOO YOU CAN'T END IT HERE!
2/22/2017 c20 DayZ6234
Please make a part 2 for a simple hostage situation.
2/23/2017 c20 mayuralover
So do the captors not see Plagg and Tikki?
2/23/2017 c20 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Oh, this was short, but so sad. Especailly the ending, wich just leaves their fate up for imagionation. And that person with the knife can go screw himself. God what an horrible person.
2/23/2017 c19 Insane Master Writer Studio
Oh god this is sad. So sad. Marrinette just talking to the headstone as if it was still Adrien. It's sad, but beautifully written.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »