for Adrinette Month 2017

2/14/2017 c13 3Insane Master Writer Studio
And it's done? Alrighty then. As an ending this worked. A bit abrupt sure, but it closed the plot nicely, Adrien has his body back, and he and Marrinete can finally live happily ever after.
2/14/2017 c12 Insane Master Writer Studio
Aww! Cute! This is probally the most innocent chapter of them all. And I don't mind really this still incredibly good. And seeing Chat being able to act like a child, and Marrinette allowing it, is probally the cutest thing I've ever seen.
2/13/2017 c7 21mayuralover
oh shizz...my heart...I wonder how that all happened o.o
2/11/2017 c10 izzy
OH MY GOSH NOT A CLIFFHANGER! I LOVE THE MARINETTE IN WONDERLAND IDEA THOUGH! :)
2/12/2017 c11 mayuralover
More Ladynoir than Adrienette, I think. Still sad though..
2/12/2017 c11 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn. This might be the most in-character portrayel of them all. I actually picture the two acting this way if they were in this exact position, and that's not easy. So good job on that.
2/9/2017 c9 IZZY
OH MY GOSH! THIS WAS JUST... SO SAD! :( OH MY GOSH! I cried...
2/10/2017 c9 Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn! Probalyl the most insane version Adrien you ever wrote, and that says something. This was still really good, especailly the ending when Adrien died the way he lived. Like a maniac protecting his lady.
2/7/2017 c1 CatherineNyan
This reminds me of Seasonal Feathers, how Rin says "If my fingers weren't beautiful, would you still love me?"
2/7/2017 c6 Guest
Yandere alert!
2/6/2017 c5 izzy
:( This was so sad! Could you maybe do a part 2? Where I don't Marinette comes back somehow?
2/6/2017 c5 Guest
-_- no words...no words...yes some words!
I came looking for a sweet romance about sugared coffee and you write a cafe robbery cause somehow by chloe!
2/7/2017 c6 21mayuralover
I mean this in the most objective way and i really don't want to offend you: this is pretty morbid. It's twisted and almost a little sickening. I've read more graphic, but it's not to say that I don't like this! I actually find it really romantic...In a sick way..And I kinda feel weird that this horror makes me go "aww~" because..I don't know. Hope you understand my nonsense comment.
2/7/2017 c6 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn! This is probally the most psychotic and chaotic one-shot so far. Not that that's a bad thing. Because of it's nature, this chapter is a lot of dark fun to read. Yandere Adrien is also greatly entertaining in the beginning with how casual he is with killing, and of course his little interaction with Plagg. Good work.
2/7/2017 c6 2Lily-Codie19
This is morbid. What the hell. Okay. I don't know how I feel right now except for one thing for sure; I feel sick. But please continue. To think that you could write this, makes me wonder how you did.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »