for Adrinette Month 2017

2/7/2017 c5 Gur40goku
... after re-ready this and stop not crying after ch 6 the murder everyone that so much as bug Marinette feels right... meh morality is overrated LOVE SQUARE IS LIFE ALL ELSE IS LIES!
2/6/2017 c6 Gur40goku
Yandere!Adrien with a surprise Yandere!Marinette... YES PLEASE!
2/6/2017 c5 3Insane Master Writer Studio
I'm not crying. My eyes are just sweating. And the sobbing is just in your head. This started so sweet and innocent. And then Marrinette got killed. Talk about a Mood Whiplash. I hope that gunman got punished. If it was me, he was dead. With mutiple gunshots in his entire body. Especailly his face... Sorry, got carried away in my hate for this kinda people a bit. But anyways, this sad, and great.
2/5/2017 c5 1spiderman-peterman
im crying why are you so good
2/5/2017 c5 3FictionGirl11
Oh my.
2/5/2017 c4 FictionGirl11
2/5/2017 c3 FictionGirl11
Oh. My gosh. That is the most terrifying/romantic one shot I have ever read. Ever.
2/5/2017 c2 FictionGirl11
I'm crying right now! Scratch that. sobbing! The feels!
2/5/2017 c1 FictionGirl11
Aw.
2/5/2017 c4 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn. That was depressing. The idea that Adrien just loves her cooking going down her head is really depressing. I wonder who got those ideas in her head in the first place?... And that ending is basically a downer too. And because of all that, this chapter is brillaint. Like, really brillaint.
2/4/2017 c3 Insane Master Writer Studio
That was short, but awesomely messed up. Marrinette drips with psychotic "yet to be yandere" here, and I love it. Adrien on the other hand feels like a willling "to be victum". And that ending is nicely ambigious and I like it like that. Ambigious is good. Just like this really good chapter.
2/3/2017 c2 Insane Master Writer Studio
I love the denial they're both crying and it's just rain. I'm happy Chat survived. I was afraid he wouldn't because of these thins usually go. And like the last one, this was really good.
2/2/2017 c1 Insane Master Writer Studio
Well, that went from truly adorable to crazy. Really shouldn't have expected otherwise though. This was still good, like realy good. And Adrien truly has a very devoted love for her after she burns the entire city down just for him. Though I was expecting the last one to be "She doesn't belief him" instead of that she does. But I think this might work better this way then with her not believing him. Like I said, this was really good, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters coming out for this month.
2/1/2017 c1 21mayuralover
Blown away by the turn of events...Wow...
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4