for Familiar Territory

11/7/2020 c1 25Petricor75
I love that one! Thank you for sharing! I appreciate the fact that you got informed about what you didn't know, it shows accuracy and I think it's very important for writers. Now I'm going on your page to see if you published others about these two!
7/8/2018 c1 133QueerTransGirl29
This is awesome.
9/17/2017 c1 3queenofevilsmirks
This is so wonderfully written! I'm happy to find it, I literally just watched Resurrection and I stg it's one of the gayest movies I've ever seen. Ripley and Call are just omg. That was ridiculous. And you're right, Ripley is just somehow hotter in this one. But thank you so much for writing this! It was one of 2 that I found here, so I'm grateful to you. Just wish it was a bit longer :)
3/2/2017 c1 6Infinity Comes To A End
This is amazing. I was rewatching Alien: Resurrection and I was stunned how sensual and flirty the Ripley clone was. I especially like how playful she was during the basketball scene!
2/9/2017 c1 AlfredoCon3ras
Hi! so you said that you saw all the movies... only call, Johner and vriess survived so that thing first and second well it was nice, it was like a lesbian-chick-short-flick! i mean i love ripley too both of them, the original heterosexual one and the clone bisexual -kind of- one! Nice short story! Regards! !