for I'll Be Here

9/7/2017 c10 Guest
Thankyou thanyou so much. I loved it. Please update soon.
9/5/2017 c9 Guest
Hey, I think the counter is broken because I deffinetly read all chapters. I love your story , please keep it going.
9/5/2017 c9 guest
i'm still here. love this story
9/5/2017 c9 Guest
Hey. I like this story. I ve been reading this from day 1 and come back to check if its updated. You re doing a good job. Please dont discontinue.
9/5/2017 c9 1teefanny
The counter must be wrong because I definitely read the last chapter. I subscribe and every time I get the email about a new chapter, I read it right away. I wonder if it doesn't register a reader unless I'm logged in because I typically don't log in just to read. Regardless, I'm really enjoying the story so far. Keep up the great work !
9/5/2017 c9 13DarkSuspense
I'm still still here. I happen to really enjoy the story. But whatever you do decide to do, keep going or not, it's understandable. Good work!
5/11/2017 c6 2Blooming-Stars
Poor stydia dealing with distance but they'll pull through, i believe in them. Oh no, who's gonna die in beacon hills, im anxious asf now.
3/31/2017 c5 Alex
Very interesting chapter, so kudos to you.
Looking forward to your next one :)
3/18/2017 c4 Blooming-Stars
Ouu things are getting good. Love lyds playing mommy. Scott's a cutie and stiles is very in character. Excited for whats next.
3/15/2017 c3 Blooming-Stars
I love the sciles dynamic as well as the liam and mason dynamic. Missed Lyds this chapter. Can't wait to see whats coming next. Would like to see longer chapters.
3/5/2017 c3 2Ummay Winchester
I have been looking for a canon college fic for so LONG! FINALLY! The start is nice and all. But pls NO SCOTT/MALIA. That's just wierd.
Also can we have Kira back?
2/17/2017 c2 Guest
Absolutely love this! Been looking for some post season 6A/college fics! Please update soon!
2/17/2017 c2 2Olivias-imagination
Awesome story! Love it! I feel sad for Lydia and Scott but Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/10/2017 c1 Guest