for Silver Wolf

1/5/2019 c8 reapers lament
in AO3 it said that you weren't there and I really want to read the rest
7/28/2018 c8 Blessings of Babylon
Hey, Mate, Just so ya know:

The Website that name starts with the letter "P" is censored here in . Im sure people will figure it out from the chapter title, but the actual website is missing from your story text.

And unless they've changed it recently, Ao3 was working on a you-have-to-wait-for-an-account basis. You applied for an account, waited like two weeks, and then you were allowed to register.

What im saying is that its not as simple as hitting "Subscribe" on MAL at the moment. Possibly. Unless theyve changed it recently.

Thats all. See you on Ao3.
7/9/2018 c7 Petesonnhotmailcom
I'v enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the writing. Let me know where I can continue reading it.
7/10/2018 c7 2Fenrir Blood Fang
Where is it going to be updated I want to know because I like the story
7/9/2018 c7 1thewingedmoose
Fair enough. Sad to see it go. Was hooked :)
Good luck!
7/8/2018 c1 SevaMeister
Where then.
5/15/2018 c6 4MageTGM
Damn don't do dem cliffhangers it's so annoying.
5/14/2018 c1 1DeathWarrant118
this is amazing
4/24/2018 c6 Guest
Please write more soon, I loved this story and I hope to see a new chapter in the near future.
2/23/2018 c6 22Haley Earthstone
This is an awesome story to date. I wonder why Ruby's father tried to kidnap her? And poor Weiss. But at least she'll get to see Ruby's face soon. Keep up the good work, and stay shiny.
1/16/2018 c6 5Monks-GCA
this is great! I love Lindsey Stirling songs ands combine to rwby was a awesome idea. keep up the good work.
1/16/2018 c6 4Wjl
Welcome back and thank you for the update! Yes please update Tir na nOg next because I am looking forward to reading more of that story too. ;-)
1/14/2018 c6 Immortal Reaper
I love this concept. I'm a big Lindsey Stirling fan myself so I think it's pretty genius yo use her music like that. Hope to see another chapter from you soon and what you have in store.
1/14/2018 c6 Timid Oreo
just a question, are you gonna have any grimm in this cuz i think it would add another aspect to the story. p.m. me and i'll give you the details on what i think could happen.
1/11/2018 c6 KHARAKI TAKAN
Great so far.

I am really enjoying the story.

The interactions are spot on.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »