for Nesting: Part Four

12/22/2018 c3 20SpiritFeather19524
I love this series and I am honestly excited to see what happens next and I hope that we get a Jason/dick baby cause I want a mini Jason running around can’t wait to see what happens next
3/14/2018 c3 Jenniferg7
I am so happy to finally see the baby! Although I kind of wish we saw more of Tim’s arduous pregnancy.
3/2/2018 c3 1Jane238
Oh. My. Heart. This whole story and ark has had me on the brink of tears more times than I care to admit! I've never read an alpha/omega verse sorry before, but I think I have to add it to my list of favorites now... This was an amazing story! It was the perfect mix of drama and romance, and I think you did a wonderful job at explaining the physiology of the alpha/omega world while still keeping it kinda mysterious. ;) I loved it!
7/31/2017 c3 7V. L. Crawford
Thank you for writing these so far. I hope your health will allow you to get back to updating soon. I have truly enjoyed them all so far.
7/31/2017 c2 V. L. Crawford
I have really enjoyed this whole series to date. I was thinking at the beginning of this chapter that I would love to have some Bruce and Clark interaction in it. Then lo and behold Clark follows Bruce into the room. Now if you could just get rid of Lois and have those two bond I would be extremely happy.
3/24/2017 c3 Guest
Just finished your Nesting series, and I just wanna say good job! I love how you do the interactions between everybody
3/6/2017 c3 Rainheart1120
Loved it so much!
2/5/2017 c2 StyxxandBethany
OMG! Tim's baby is coming early, I everything goes well .At least Kon was right there so he can be with him, during the rest of the labor and the birth. Also Bruce and Bart. Dick, Jason and Damian are going to be uncles...
2/4/2017 c1 Koopa Keep
"Oh good god what have I found" Was my first reaction reading through the first few paragraphs. Followed by "What the fuck" and laughing at how bad this is.

This is so flawed and out of touch from how people regularly think... I just don't know how to criticize this... the story is just so fucked its gonna walk funny for the next few days. Delete this ASAP
2/3/2017 c1 StyxxandBethany
Poor Timmy! That sounds painful, half alien pup will make Tim feel like that. I'm glad he is happy, and Kon is taking really good care of Timmy. Dick is paying close attention to his brother too. Jason and Alfred providing Tim of whatever he wants to eat, is really sweet of them. Bart is a reliable friend, so is great to see him in the manor too.
Great chapter! (I would like to see a bit the grandparents pov, because Bruce and Clark are always interesting see them interacting)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service