FanFiction.Net
for Lost Without You

3/8/2016 c6 Guest
Please update
8/26/2012 c6 Yaoilover3
Please uptade, its been years! Probably every MurxTsu fans in the worlds whant to read more.
12/30/2007 c6 2Michiko-Michan
How could you just do that! And the top of the mountain you haven't update since 2003! That's just cruel,I'll give you 10 brownies if you update !

For the sake of the MurXTsu fans update!
10/28/2006 c6 MurakiTsuzukiFangirl
It`s really good:) Please update!
10/27/2006 c6 37demonlifehealer
THAT IS THE BEST YAMI NO MATSUEI STORY I"VE EVRE READ!

So..um..hurry up and update...please.
6/28/2006 c1 AshW23
Ah! what were u thinking u crazy cracker? leaving us in suspense like that! its just downright cruel! lol. but seriously this is an awesome piece of work! i strongly urge u 2 continue this asap! great job!
1/18/2006 c6 4Requiem For The Innocent
Why did you have to stop there! *crys*

Meany!
1/18/2006 c4 Requiem For The Innocent
Oh, the next chapter will have lemon in it? Well you just made my day. ^^
12/11/2005 c6 DoD 4-ever
alltså seriously... Update... this story rules, but one thing, write longer chapter plz
11/30/2005 c6 Lady Black Cat
I really enjoyed the fic, especially chapters 5 and 6.

But like "Cold Flower", right after the "best" part between Muraki and Tsuzuki, the writer doesn't finish. Just like KaibaSessyfangirl-san said.

Please, for the love of your readers, update!
11/21/2005 c6 6Greeds-Lil-Hoe-69
okay, you write an excellent story and then just leave your fans hanging? That isn't fair! please finish it!
10/20/2005 c6 LadyBlackCat
WTF?

Right after the best part and you still haven't updated since 2003?

What happens after all that has happened?

This is the 2nd MurxTsu fanfiction that has NOT been finished right after the sex between my favorite pairing and that was "Cold Flower"!

~PLEASE UPDATE~
6/10/2005 c6 Princess Of Kamui
Honestly it was a great fic with only one thing wrong... You didn't finish it! It was in the most incredible part but...What happened to Hisoka? Did the doctor convince Tsuzuki to stay with him forever?-.-U :'( I really wanted to finish all the fic...

But it was really good, if there are spelling mistakes is because english isn't my mother language - goemne ne...

Ja ne!

POK (Princess Of Kamui)
4/27/2005 c6 Jimmy
PLEASE FINISH THIS! It's been years!
7/20/2004 c6 freakishotaku15
*Gasps*...Oh my God...*Dies out of the uber goodness of this fiction!* ^X.X^ *Becomes a Shinigami* Yay! ^n.n^; Okey, OMFG please continue on with this! I've been reading fanfics all night trying to find a good Kazu-kun x Tsuzu-kun fiction! And now here it is! Continue on PLEASE! This is a real treat to us Kazu-kun x Tsuzu-kun fans out there, I'm sure. ^n.n^;

Oh! And Viz is releasing Yami no Matsuei in America August 18th. (But it'll be under it's English title: Descendants of Darkness) Just to let you all know! -^n.n^- Bai!

~With love from the Shinigami!~