for I Never Asked For This

7/2/2020 c4 ChaosReborn2023
The plot was rushed at extreme speeds, not a good story.
1/13/2018 c50 15THENINJAOFCOOL
congrats you beautiful demigods! Hope you give birth to a great child. maybe a new Hercules?
1/13/2018 c50 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for writing this story. It was a good read.
1/6/2018 c49 THENINJAOFCOOL
How Beautiful. Love is in the air!
1/5/2018 c49 DragonWarrior318
Alright they did it. They got the bad guy and Annabeth and Percy are getting married.
12/30/2017 c48 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. You can do it Annebeth you have your friends, family and your future child so you can beat that evil maiden.
12/23/2017 c47 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. Oh man things are not looking to good. Well til next time have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/18/2017 c46 DragonWarrior318
Man they were so close. I have a feeling Athena and Annabeth will battle next. Thanks for the update.
12/9/2017 c45 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. Wow visions that Annabeth are having are some intents ones. I can't wait for more.
12/4/2017 c44 DragonWarrior318
Wow what a battle and this is not over yet. But there is still a lot to do. Thanks for the update.
11/26/2017 c43 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. Wow so much has happened. Keep up the great work.
11/18/2017 c42 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. I wonder if Annabeth is going to the gang about these new versions. Keep up the great work.
11/13/2017 c41 DragonWarrior318
thank you for the update. Sounded like Annabeth had a good day at work. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.
11/4/2017 c40 DragonWarrior318
Thank you for the update. Oh boy well just hang in there Annabeth everything will get better I hope. And remember you are not alone physically maybe but you have Percy and your friends in your heart. Til next time.
10/28/2017 c39 DragonWarrior318
Thanks for the update. Oh shirt Annabeth and the gang can't get a break can they. Well at least she got the job but Annabeth did have to say you're not having a baby. The boss will find out sooner or later. But for now you have to deal with a goddess of war what a way to end a day. Keep up the great work.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »