for The Many Masks of Discord

9/5 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
I am loving this IMMENSELY and I am eager to see the sheer level of red the other mares will become from this flirt...Rainbow may try to outflirt and they actually do the deed.
8/23 c3 2Isaac LB
With every fanfiction focused on Discord I can confirm that you are a Devil Genius.
I am particularly interested in how Pinkie will react to Vesper, we will discover the sexual side of the Pranks.
8/16 c3 2CyberDragonEX
You DESERVE to be proud of the joke about Twilight's Friendzone - it was hilarious.
8/16 c3 3Reishin Amara
A friend zone with 6 sides to choose
8/16 c3 ray.sphere99
Amazing work as always keep up the great work i hope you updated your story discord save the day now what keep up the incredible work my friend and stay safe
1/30/2019 c1 Issei ODR
Me gusto tienes buenas ideas
3/15/2017 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Wow, so it's something akin to having personas that are formed as 'placeholders' in stages of life that then gain enough stresses to become whole existing personalities and thus further compartmentalize the brain to allow for different situations. Wow, psychology wet dream of 'nature-nurture' study phases right there.
3/10/2017 c2 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter. Discords been around for a long time. So should we expect to see a lot of his past selves aka Masks to appear in the story?

Are you by any chance taking any suggestions for possible personalities a mask could have?
3/10/2017 c2 11ShiningShadow1965
Now this is the side of Discord is very rare on the personalities of Discords's mind. I really like Batcord his youthfulness, and that horny streak great combination. Now meeting Celestia this could be very interesting I could hear the first words and referring Luna as moonbutt over breakfast interesting I can't wait for the next chapter bravo.
3/8/2017 c2 17duskrider
Makes sense to have more than one Mask running around. Batcored seems like he could be from a time when his breed of pony was around much more and maybe even having more than just him around.
It would make sense that Discord in some lifes long past could have been a normak guy, maybe even a hero in a sense of the word. A war hero more likely dragged into a war against his own desires or will. He could have had love once upon a time but lost that long before the present. Seems like he could have been from before the frost and snow that ponyville and the area once was. Could have been around long before Luna's great grand parents were even conceived and I'm just talking about this world at that he could have been before a continental shift.
2/16/2017 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Well, that's going to be hell for the identifications-LOL.
2/4/2017 c1 17duskrider
Very interesting start makes me wonder just how you go from point A to Discord in this case. Also I wonder if any of the past lifes were like Ixis Naugus from Sonic the Hedgehog Comics (A fusion of Suguna Lobster, Nugau Bat, and Agunus Rhino) or they were defused upon a past death or so due to the circumstances before later recombining.

I wonder how the other ponies will react to Batcord and Discords various past lifes. After all I get the feeling not all of them are sunshine and chocolate rain. I get the feelings they were once much more Dark in origin and being at times. After all once upon a time the three tribes of ponies fought and killed one another over who had what extra part or was missing a part.
2/4/2017 c1 James Birdsong
Good
2/4/2017 c1 3code R.R
wow...ok...YOU REALLY HAVE MY ATTENTION
2/4/2017 c1 11ShiningShadow1965
I love this already I want Bstcord makes sweet, sweet love to Luna and have many bat pony babies. Anyway you got my full attention on this story bravo.
17 Page 1 2 Next »