for Make You Feel Wanted

1/12/2019 c2 7honeypoppy0212
Love it!
12/19/2018 c1 Guest
Not only is this my favourite fb fic, this is my favourite fic absolutely ever. It is perfect in my eyes, I love it all. It is so so much more then just a smut fic. I love how in character and beautifully written it is, I love how they take it slow, I love that Jacob is slightly insecure but gradually increases in confidence, I love that Queenie absolutely loves all of him and gives him that confidence, I love that Jacob being slow and careful inadvertently means he’s teasing Queenie to a dripping mess, I love the pacing, I love that they absolutely would not keep there hands off each other and bang on every available surface, I love that slight bittersweet note at the end when they have to part, I love Queenie hiding her wedding ring as a necklace. I love it all! Absolute amazing work. Thank you so much for writing this, I’ve read it like five times over now. I’m also glad I found this on here since I originally read it on your tumblr, which obviously got deleted. I will continue to read many times over!
8/23/2018 c1 Ladyloreyn
This was so adorable! I love it! Sounds true to what I imagined happening. Great job!
7/22/2017 c2 21coolbluerays
This was beautiful. The sex was so romantic and loving and the slight angst was so good. More love for this couple seriously.
6/8/2017 c1 olgstein
This is the best thing I've read, so soft, so intense, I love it! They're such a lovely couple and you get inside their head so well. Thank you for writing this!
5/26/2017 c1 Woadangel
This was adorable, sexy, and so amazing. Completely true to character and so very sweet! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
4/5/2017 c2 SkyeDonovan
This is wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
2/6/2017 c1 eowyn3399
Sexy, sweet, so romantic. Pure magic. Perfect for Queenie and Jacob... Instant favorite
2/6/2017 c1 1Alien5703
Nice chapter.
Hey I don't know if u notice this but I've been sending you a lot of PM's lately so do feel free to check it out (p.s. Read the latest one)
I just want to say 2 things #1 I'm sorry for spamming a lot of PM's, and #2 I'm really big fan of your work especially the Hotel Transylvania ones which reminds me when are you going to continue writing more HT fanfics I'd love to know.
With that out of way keep up the good work, and read the latest PM message.
2/5/2017 c1 2Composed-of-Opposites