for Dust in the Air

9/29/2020 c15 delicatestorms
Idk how many times I've read this series. I got back on the Sherlock and Molly bandwagon after a binge watch and I came straight here. This is such a gift. Thank you for writing this. I hope you write an epilogue to this some day
9/9/2019 c15 16gottaLoveLOVE
This fic was the sweetest ;_; so much angst and then a new beginning, I love it
12/28/2018 c15 Mell C
I read them all! Well done. Often heartbreaking, always real, and incredibly moving. Thanks for a great Molly/Sherlock. Good ones are so very rare.
9/21/2018 c15 westwinder
Brava! What a wonderful journey and thank you for not killing off Sherlock even though he probably deserved it. I really love the way you used canon events to frame your story; neither ignoring them nor rehashing them for the billionth time. I usually stick to Ao3; I found your work through a rec and I'm so glad. The rest of your work will be the thing that tugs me away from all my jobs this weekend and I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks for that and thank you for an extraordinary series of excellent writing!
7/7/2018 c15 3LouHooper
I love this story. Perfect amount of angst, beautiful writing.
6/16/2018 c15 2azulkan2
Absolutely loved this whole series. Well done.
6/7/2018 c15 ScienceMama
This is SO GOOD. The characterizations are so spot-on, and I love the way you've fleshed out the show's canon into a richer, more comprehensive story. This has instantly become a new favorite of mine- I laughed and cried and smiled and swooned. You're an amazing writer. :)
2/17/2018 c15 Guest
This series is amazing. I laughed and I cried. How I wish Moffat and co. would read your ending and make it happen. Out of all the excellent Sherlolly stories out there, your Schoolgirl Crush may be the very best. Please keep writing Sherlolly fics!
Edda
2/11/2018 c15 juldoozicloud.com
Gosh. Absolutely wonderful.
2/11/2018 c14 juldoozicloud.com
This is perfect.
2/11/2018 c13 juldoozicloud.com
Ugh, my heart. I appreciate that Molly has support here, AND context. No matter how vague. She got to talk to him before he left, she has Stacey with a second puzzle piece. And she has her understanding of him. She's not clueless. She doesn't have the whole picture, but she's got to know enough at this point to wait and see.
2/11/2018 c12 juldoozicloud.com
The tension is insane. I can't really comment eloquently on it either, I can acknowledge feeling tense, and then my brain stops. Yeesh!
2/11/2018 c11 juldoozicloud.com
Each chapter is just sinking the knife incrementally deeper.
2/10/2018 c8 juldoozicloud.com
Beautiful moments at the park with them. I know Sherlock knows Molly is in his corner, but it's nice to see their ease with each other hasn't changed. He still trusts her, they still go to each other. John didn't ruin grief for everyone else.
2/10/2018 c6 juldoozicloud.com