for Dumbledore's Journal

7/23/2017 c150 1ABeaupain
Fun 5 month streak! Any plans to pick this up again?
7/23/2017 c149 ABeaupain
Haha! If Fudge really was elected on a lark, it’s no wonder he would hold onto the job with everything he had
7/1/2017 c142 Cryos42
Huh,Dumbledore underestimates muggle technology, well I guess it makes sense,while extremely intelligent and wise, He is not infallible and I like how this chapter shows that.
6/13/2017 c1 tanzar81
This is the scariest title I have ever read. The simple idea of seeing inside that man's head scares me more than when watched the original "Jason" when I was 8. The title alone should force you to mark this as an NR-17 fic.
5/12/2017 c96 Cryos42
Wait Barty Crouch gets nominated in 1989? Wouldn't his reputation have already plummeted because of the whole Crouch jr. debacle in 1981?
Also i'm going to take this chance to say that i'm really enjoying this story.I don't really review a lot but your care to update this story daily,i feel, should be recognized.
5/11/2017 c96 1DragonsinWrath
This all is written like it was created by someone who doesn't actually know what Dumbledore would be thinking.
4/28/2017 c68 1ABeaupain
A good look at the politics of snape's position in the school!
4/18/2017 c1 4rose-gardens-filled-with-thorn
Dumbledore died in1987
4/2/2017 c57 12Makuro767
Love how human you portray Albus with ups and down, frustration and annoyance as well as how properly busy he is with so many positions.
4/2/2017 c56 1ABeaupain
These continue to be fun peaks into dumbledoors head. Though I'm more impressed by how long you've kept up the daily posting streak.
3/11/2017 c36 Ttnln12