for Choosing a Family

5/18/2017 c18 Droolia
Can't wait to see how Viviane changes things. Also, I don't think comparing Chris to Santa Claus is fair. At least Santa came around once a year and you could count on him doing that. That was not the case with Chris. Hope Logan thinks long and hard about it.
5/18/2017 c18 Guest
Ugh, what a mess! I hope everyone os reasonable happy in the end. Thanks for the chapter!
5/17/2017 c18 2AusteniteV
Ooooh, that's good.. I like how you're building bridges in your story.
5/17/2017 c17 Droolia
Two favorite parts. All the scenes involving Kirk and Rory threatening to kill Luke.
5/16/2017 c17 Felicia123
Great chapter.

How does Logan feel?
5/16/2017 c17 Festis7
Good that Logan finally made it to be there when their daughter was born.

But yikes for Luke and Kirk being in the delivery room.
5/14/2017 c16 Festis7
Time to update. And for Logan to focus some of his time too Rory too.

Or is he going to be too busy to be there for Rory while giving birth and she gets mad at him for a while?
5/13/2017 c16 scooterbugfaw
this is so good!
5/6/2017 c16 Guest
Odette should be angry at Logan. Sure Rory persued an engaged man, but Logan never rebufffed her. It takes two to tango. I see this all the time, the person cheated on always blames the mistress but never the adulterer. Logan clearly never loved Odette and should have ended things before it escalated.
5/5/2017 c16 Droolia
That was a really good note. Glad odette thought so too. Their kids actually have a shot!
5/1/2017 c16 2ashmo2000
Awesome;) I understand where Odette is coming from, but I can't help but defend the fact that everything that happened with Rogan was before Odette married Logan. She did say she could forgive what happened before they were married. However, a pregnancy thena baby will be a constant reminder that Logan didn't love her(enough?). I'm glad that they had the quick messenger conversation. Odette needed to see Rory as a person with faults and Rory needed to understand that there are consequences to her selfish actions.
4/29/2017 c16 54nightnovice
That was amazing, I hope it works towards building bridges.
4/29/2017 c16 Felicia123
I'm so glad these two strong women are working on things themselves and not through Logan.

They are going to be mamas and being a mama is extremely hard. It is nice to know that someone else has the same concerns as you.

Thanks for the update. I will be looking for the next one.
4/29/2017 c16 Lovelogan1
I think I might be in the minority here but I hope Odette loses the baby. I don't particularly care for her character in this story, although I love what you're writing and I oook forward to reading more. However, I feel that when you allow yourself to be pimped out by your parents for business reasons, you shouldn't expect fidelity. I mean, would uou each be marrying each other if there wasn't the threat of be disinherited? I just don't think of her as a victim. Great story!
4/29/2017 c15 crystal306vat
OMG...I just stumbled upon this story! I am totally loving it. Not the typical Rory found out she was pregnant and Logan ran back to her...or the she got pregnant and had the baby and didn't tell him but they happened to run into one another. This one has so much more depth to it! Great job! Can't wait for more! Please continue!
85 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »