for Choosing a Family

3/31/2017 c12 Felicia123
Another terrific chapter!

I love that you take the time out of your life to respond to my dribble. I think you have a real talent and this story really holds a place on my heart.

I get exactly what you mean about fathers and their rights. I have similar views. As long as the child is protected. My children have an amazing father. He goes on every field trip, volunteers at the school and takes them to the doctor when they are sick. I wish that all dads were as good as he is. I also wish the kids saw how great he is. I hope when they are parents they will be able to look back and understand how he always put them first.

That being said. I believe every child deserves great parents. I think we should thank all the wonderful parents we know. Whether they are single, step, adopted, fostered, biological, or honorary.

You have done a great job conveying how difficult this situation is for everyone. Logan is taking steps to be responsible for his actions. Odette is coming to terms with the fact she will be a single mom. Now we just have to figure out where Rory stands. Right now she seems to just be going along with whatever Logan is willing to give her. But I'm not sure how long that will last. I think sooner rather than later she is going to want or need something from Logan that will test his rocky relationship with Odette. It will be interesting to see how they deal with that situation.

Thanks again for the reply and the update. I'm looking forward to the next update and maybe a hint about the twist? ;-)
3/31/2017 c12 3roganjalex
Very entertaining but realistic
3/23/2017 c11 Droolia
Wow. An unexpected direction, but I think it makes sense and is more than reasonable. I hope she ends up with Marcus.
3/23/2017 c10 Droolia
Glad she's finding some peace with Marcus. And her art.
3/22/2017 c11 Felicia123
Hmmm

3years?

I wonder how Rory or anyone Logan's wants to be involved with will handle that luggage?

Odette seems to be in bitch mode and Logan seems to have lost his backbone. How could he just leave his child behind?

I am excited to see where they go from here.
3/22/2017 c10 Felicia123
RL is hard. I'm just glad your still writing.

Thanks for the great update.
3/22/2017 c11 Mellybel
I like the way Odette's feelings are considered, it's nice to read a fic where her character is explored - regardless of whether she is in love or not, to be abandoned when pregnant is still horrible
3/22/2017 c7 Guest
Ugh I feel like Logan and Odette had a superficial love. The whole revival I kept thinking this was similar to the Dean/Lindsey relationship. Dean married her when he was still in love with Rory. Logan is about to do the same. If he truly loved her he would not have cheated. I don't care how anyone spins it, but Logan was able to be faithful to Rory. It's not impossible for him. If he really loved her there would be no affair.

God I hated what they did in the revival and to my favorite characters. Gilmore Girls wasn't supposed to be as sad and dramatic as the tv show Shameless.

The full circle thing is garbage too. The concept was developed in season 4 . It's why ASP screwed up the integrity of her characters.
3/10/2017 c9 Droolia
How far along is she? Maybe she can't breathe because the baby rolled in just right and made it hard to breathe. Happens to me sometimes.
3/9/2017 c9 Guest
I am so glad Odette is meeting people. She deserves happiness.
3/5/2017 c8 Droolia
I don't envy anyone in that triangle. There's no easy way out for anyone. Rory was especially mean to lorelai. Uncalled for mean. The kind of mean that can chase people away since you're old enough to support yourself and they don't have to be around anymore.
3/4/2017 c8 1Twister88
I sure hope Odette is strong enough to let him go.
3/4/2017 c8 3roganjalex
Absolutely love it so much can't wait to see the next chapter
2/26/2017 c7 3jldp3
Interesting story, I like the twist.
2/25/2017 c7 Droolia
Wow. Really strong chapter. You definitely made me team Odette in this chapter. The lines that really stuck to me were 1) that he referred to it as this baby (the one with Odette) and 2) how he made her feel like the mistress. I think it's amazing that he had to explain what being in love was. I guess I just took it for granted that everyone at least knew of it. Even the talk of abortion was just unexpected, but once it was in the table, made a lot of sense. Not that I'm a proponent of it. I think it was strong of him to ask for the separation. Especially after seeing how hurt she is. I don't know how he's going to be present for both children who exist in different continents and I can't wait to see how you managed this.
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »