for Choosing a Family

2/7/2017 c3 Guest
This is getting intense. I like it.
2/8/2017 c3 6lorelaidanesfan
Don't give up on Logan guys :). I'm seeing great comments and they've inspired me a little to articulate more on Logan's perspective in the next installment. I should clarify that in canon, especially post-AYITL, I am not a Logan/Rogan fan. Despite this, I don't actually think it's the character's fault. He and Rory were felt such crappy cards and also I was very sad at what ASP regressed them to in the revival. I think if they'd hooked up 10 years from season 7, they'd be a successful and happy couple.

Because of this, I've decided to write from my least favorite character's perspective. I don't want to unwrite ASP's work so I'm trying to rectify it for my own therapeutic purposes. I don't want to hate Logan and Rory as much as the revival made me so bear with me while I change the directive for these two crazy kids. Despite the current prognosis- they might still make it

As far as my update schedule, I have 3 fanfics right now so i've decided this one will be Monday's Full freaking Circle will be Wednesdays and my original Gilmore Girls Post-AYITL will be Fridays.

I loved and hated, needed and wished the AYITL series hadn't been created. Because of that, I'm writing from a few angles. So if you get tired of waiting for the next installment of this one, pop over to my other 2 stories and let me know what you think!
2/8/2017 c3 1Twister88
Oh dear!
2/8/2017 c3 Felicia123
Ummmmm...

I am so heartbroken for both Rory and Logan. But more so for Rory. She has loved Logan for over a decade and now he can openly tell his father he will not leave his wife for his mistress and her child?

It is his child too.

I get he is in a tough spot. I knew deep down he was always concerned with the image he portrayed.

It seems to me that he has already made up his mind on how he is going to handle Rory.

Rory is going to be heartbroken.

Where are Finn,Colin, and Robert? I bet they would be wanting to care for Rory.

I love how this story is from Logan's perspective. It gives the reader a different take on his emotions. I also love all the drama.

Do you have an updating schedule?

Please post more soon.
2/8/2017 c2 Felicia123
I am in awe of your story.

The drama is so heartbreaking. I actually feel bad for Logan. I know Rory will be strong with whatever choice Logan makes. But I'm sad she will have to raise her baby without a father.

I wonder what will happen if Odette has a girl and Rory has a boy?
2/8/2017 c1 Felicia123
OMG!

That is a shocker and a twist I have been waiting to read.

Thanks for the fic.
2/7/2017 c3 Droolia
I'm surprised at hiw much I liked this chapter for all its honesty. I wasn't a fan of his phone call to Rory, but I understood why he did it that way. As much as I dislike Mitchum, I think you did a great job of portraying him. Now, did he talk to Logan that way because he actually respects him and how far he has come or because he's kind of joined the club interns of the infidelity thing? I still think it's crazy that he flipped so drastically from deciding to break it off with Odette to pretty much pledging to stand by her and his child. I still don't really get that. Mitchum made a lot of good points, the most important being that he can't be in and out of that child's life. Rory would agree with that as well, but it's going to be hard seeing Logan make that decision. You know how when you witness something (like the confirmation of Betsy DeVos as secretary of education) and know with absolute certainty that this is the straw that broke the camel's back? This is going to be what breaks Logan, him not being there for the child he created with Rory.
2/5/2017 c2 Droolia
Can't wait to see how he breaks the news to Mitchum. He's going to stay with her now? And is upset with Rory?!interesting turn of events. And he's going to be faithful? How far along is she? Who's to say he's the father?
2/5/2017 c1 Droolia
Am I evil for hoping that Odette was pregnant? I'm so glad she is! This is going to be messy and I love it. Just when he figured things out :)
2/5/2017 c1 Twister88
oh no! Logan is in trouble!
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6