for What kind of fool am I?

2/11/2017 c1 Guest
Really loved your story. My only problem is how fast Rachel gave into Finn. Really 6 years of no contact and a few sorries and they are back together.
2/8/2017 c1 5lefthandedrn
Thank you. Loved it. But I was disappointed in Finn.
2/6/2017 c1 vickstick
Loved this story
2/6/2017 c1 Kedzie3238
What a nice surprise! Thank you for writing a new finchel story. Hope there will be more as I enjoyed this one so much. Great writing as always.
2/5/2017 c1 14khazrn43
Very nice! So surprised to find this in my inbox today. Kept getting interrupted so it took all day to read. Loved it! I got lost in some of the terminology but that's alright the sexy times more than made up for it. I loved Rachel hiding in the closet. Finn waking up with a boner after she kissed him and her scent lingered. Puck was Puck. I enjoyed so much Finn always getting the harpy's name wrong. They were very inventive. So great. Looking forward to more stories in 2017
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
2/5/2017 c1 Guest
It was so good to see you back with another Finchel story. Thank you for not letting us down cuz this was perfect. Couldn't stop until I finished.
2/5/2017 c1 Bev beltz
Carol I just loved this finchel fanfic .i hope you keep on writing more of their stories . It keeps finchel alive .great story sweetie . Can't wait for the next story . Hugs xoxo .
2/5/2017 c1 playtime2507
I am so happy to see you back with a new story! I loved it! Great Finchel writing as usual! Thanks for sharing!
2/5/2017 c1 May
Love it! Keep writing finchel's stories
Besos
2/5/2017 c1 Guest
This was awesome! Thank you so much for writing this! I miss Finchel so much!
2/5/2017 c1 noro