for Haldar Stormborn

10/15/2017 c7 aesir21
Yeah, I agree with you there, Delphine is a racist bitch who will happily stab you in the back if you don't do things the right way. Is Harry going to go to his own universe during the goblet of fire incident if yes then when will that happen in Skyrim situation wise?
10/12/2017 c7 MattKennedy
I love Haltan and Haldar's bantering. :)
10/12/2017 c7 AnotherGuest
O-oh, awkwardness and possibly escalating conflicts upcoming.
10/12/2017 c7 6dcdc123
I was okay with the Blades at first because I remember them from Oblivion and how they used Katanas but then she told me I had to kill Paarthurnax and that was the last straw. Paarth is my favorite character and like hell I was gonna kill him.
10/11/2017 c7 Knight5946
This is a great story keep it goin
10/11/2017 c7 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/11/2017 c7 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! Ant wait for the next chapter.
10/11/2017 c7 3Shadow's blood 3288
To your dislike of Delphine I have a solution to that problem, but it involves a mod by Arthmor on the nexus.
10/11/2017 c7 DarkRavie
10/11/2017 c7 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
7/21/2017 c6 Guest
Any chance this will be updated soon? I really like it
7/6/2017 c6 Bunny153539
So far the story is great, way better then most crossovers. The blindness is a nice touch, especially all the interactions it causes.

My only complaints?

Grammar.

The lack of character development, the amount isn't poor, but it still feels like you could add more.

Backstory, their is to much missing; how well did Lydia and Harry know eachother? Whats Mozan's past? Etc.

Skyrim itself. We are getting little interaction between different races and ideologies, what would happen if we got a Dunmer and the Dragonborn together in a bar?

Daedra and Magic. As you have Harry being magically skilled, and specializing in Conjuration, it should be brought up every now and then. In lore and in-game history, most Conjurers converse with their summons, and even enter permanent pacts. Like what has Harry summoned? And are just limiting yourself to the Skyrim Daedra, or as a Conjuration master will he summon things and use spells from previous games? Most importantly, you have hardly mentioned his magic the past few chapters, what happened to how he liked to summon that Wolf?

Lastly, and this one might just be me; the names Haltan and Haldar are way to similar; I keep getting the mixed up :(

P.S. Sorry if this seems nitpicky, I just figure an honest critique would help you more then a plan "well done." Though, still; Well met traveler :D
7/6/2017 c3 Bunny153539
Don't forget in Skyrim everything is compressed. In one of the Bethesda forums one of the writers even said (years ago) that each Skyrim Soldier and Guard is the equivalent of 100 if they didn't make the countries so small, while each dragon is 1 dragon!

Likewise, the one thing (maybe two after I read the last chapter) I can say that would really improve this story would be to get a beta. You make a lot of little mistakes here and there, like calling a Housecarl a House Carol.
7/6/2017 c1 Bunny153539
Wow, pretty good. You gave a neat trio that all have interesting characterization, and for the most part you got the Lore pretty well. You did make one mistake though; the Sun above Nirn is flat(ish). It's a hole to oblivion that was made when the et'Ada Magnus abandoned the creation of Nirn, and fled through the Aether.
7/4/2017 c6 MattKennedy
Very cool story! :) I really like the relationship between Haltan and Haldar and am looking forward to how things continue to develop during their adventures.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »