for Plain Magic - Revisited

6/20/2017 c1 Estelle Lumene
Yay! Good luck with this story) I wonder how are you going to incorporate new HP canon, Magical American Community, Muggle American Preternatural Community together)))
4/29/2017 c1 sandipi
I liked the old version too. It's your AU. I just want to see what happens next so whatever gets the muse yelling at you is fine with me.
2/9/2017 c1 26917brat
l liked when you had this earlier and was eager to reread y rewrite but it is difficult to read because it has things like p style"margin-bottom: 0cm; lie-height: through out it.
2/6/2017 c1 joshua.obryan.549
to the author of this fic... overall you have a great start to a fic, I think it is brilliant, the only problem is something has cased it to have these words repeating throughout the fic p style"margin-bottom: o cm; line-height 100%;" alignjustify/p as well as occasional span stylefont-family: Times New Roman', serif; span style "font-size: 12pt;" I don't know why this is showing up
2/6/2017 c1 Pietro99
Reupload your story, it is a jumble of html and unreadable
2/6/2017 c1 harrysowl
Need to redo the posted page formatting because one of the variables is in error an not letting the formatting on the entire page compile properly