for The Blacksmith & His Wife

3/29/2017 c36 7CathryForever
Beautiful and perfect. Thank you. 3
3/29/2017 c36 13CallmeCordelia1
This is so lovely! The rings Henry made were such a sweet gesture and I'm so glad we got to see them healing together, both physically and emotionally! This chapter is a beautiful blend of sweet and sorrow! I'm sad the story is over and hope you have a knew one in the works!
3/24/2017 c35 7CathryForever
What a beautiful beautiful story! Thank you so much for writing it! I have enjoyed it so much. Sad to see it end, even though it was on such a heartfelt, warm note. :)
3/23/2017 c35 13CallmeCordelia1
Even though I knew it was coming, little Victoria's death and Catherine's reaction still absolutely broke my heart! But the way Henry patiently cared for her and supported her while she healed was beautiful!
3/22/2017 c34 CallmeCordelia1
This was so tragic, but also beautiful! Henry supporting her, physically and otherwise, doing all he could to help her during labour, all the while knowing their child was gone had my eyes misting up! I hope that Catherine and the other babe will survive!
3/21/2017 c33 CallmeCordelia1
I was so focused on Munro and the marriage that I completely forgot to worry about Catherine's pregnancy! Mary being so interested and overbearing is adorable!
3/20/2017 c32 CallmeCordelia1
Yes! Well done, Nosty! And I love the image of Catherine and Henry sharing a dance alongside the newlyweds, just as I love all of the sweet moments sprinkled throughout this story!
3/18/2017 c31 CallmeCordelia1
Fierce, clever Mary was wonderful here! It seems that Catherine has rubbed off on her! Lovely chapter as always!
3/17/2017 c30 CallmeCordelia1
Awwww! Henry's surprise was too sweet! And Munro has me rather nervous for Mary and the rest of them, but I trust you!
3/16/2017 c30 7CathryForever
Soooo lovely! I love Cathry feels! :)
3/15/2017 c29 13CallmeCordelia1
Oh goodness! Things are getting tense! I'm very excited to see how this is all going to play out!
3/15/2017 c29 chelseall83
Ugh! I love this story. That last paragraph uttered by Catherine about how they were wed at 14 and they won't allow the same circumstances for Francis and Mary...so good! I've enjoyed this AU you've created, while still keeping close to the main beats of the real show.
3/14/2017 c28 Guest
Poor Bash just can't take a hint lol. Catherine being fierce mama bear for Mary gives me life!
3/11/2017 c27 CallmeCordelia1
The family dynamic in this au is super sweet and I can't get enough of it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/5/2017 c23 CallmeCordelia1
How I love clever Catherine! I'm very interested to see how the evening meal is going to go!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »