for The Royal Plan

8/18/2019 c3 Guest
Loved the marco bashing cute stories hope you keep it up
7/11/2019 c3 Guest
Man, I wish you were still updating this, it’s the best SVTFOE fanfic I’ve ever read! :)
4/20/2019 c3 Dark spirits
Can’t wait until your next update.
1/22/2019 c1 9noobl
Despite being incomplete, this story is one of those top stories that get the dynamic right and hit the mark perfectly. I'm like 2 years late and it seems you aren't active on this site much anymore, but regardless, this was an amazing treat to read, one of those stories you'd just happen to stumble upon and come to love despite its brevity.
9/1/2018 c1 Resurrection99
Short but sweet, I really enjoyed how this really feels like how things went down.
4/10/2018 c3 4Useful76
River shouting Starco is fantastic schtick. I love it.
4/10/2018 c2 Useful76
Bahahaha! This chapter just made that whole episode even better. River is the best.
10/15/2017 c3 12QueenWhiteDiamond
Please write more i realy like it
7/21/2017 c3 6Peridot-Garcia
I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope that you continue on with your writing. Hopefully, you'll even add the events from The Battle For Mewni. Once again, amazing job!
6/8/2017 c3 kjkkszpjk
Hope you update this story any time soon, lovin it so far, keep up the good work and cheers!
5/4/2017 c3 6Lel0uch Vi Britannia
I looked up the multiple meanings Pendejo. Wow, that's a little mean, especially when you're talking about your own son.
4/25/2017 c3 8Omegas Prime
I admit, this was not one of my favorite episodes, but it was interesting to see Star's extended family.

Í was quite happy to see add a lot more to this chapter then the actual episode possessed. We have never really seen an interaction between Moon and Marco. At the very least canon-wise. Honestly I wonder what Moon really thinks of Marco in canon?

Okay, gonna talk about the elephant in the room. It was quite awkward to read about the family talking about Marco and Star's sex life. Or lack there of actually. Don't get me wrong it was funny, but it just caught me off guard is all. Still, it's interesting to think about. That couple would rather go on an adventure to another dimension then fool around like two horny teenagers would. Just funny to think about! Especially since their parents WANT them to fool around. Heh heh!

Anyway, it was interesting to see Marco talk about his family traditions with Moon. Especially when it came to guns and paintball. I feel Marco could have explained it better, but I can't really fault him on that. He's basically talking to the ruler of the kingdom for the first time and is trying to explain certain weapons of his world and how they are used for fun. I can see how that's difficult to explain. Star though seems to enjoy paintball. I remember that battle-lustful look on her face from the football episode. That was scary.

I never much cared about the feud between the Butterflys and the Johansens in the actual episode, but I did like Moon's thoughts on Star and Marco in this story. Watching her just watching the two play and interact with each other always made me smile. She's just so happy and proud to see Star rely on someone like Marco. To seeing them horse around, to Marco calming her down with a single touch (my favorite part), to him giving her advice and actually listening. Since Moon is Star's mother I can see why she'd find it amazing that Star actually LISTENS to Marco so much.
Another reason I'm a Starco shipper. Marco is the reason behind Star's crazy. And she's the crazy behind his reason. Both just keeping each other up and making each other better. It really is hard NOT shipping them.

Finally the Flags scene. While I was glad Star learned her lesson and tried to make the best of a bad situation, I felt it was ruined after Marco planted his flag. That was until I read this chapter! You made it so much better. I liked that Marco was being competitive and only did that because he really believed it was the only way to beat Star. Star doesn't like to be underestimated, but when she realizes that Marco only did it because he knew she would win, she calms down and actually takes it as a compliment. Marco believes in her and her abilities, so that's why he tricked her and that's why she feels warm inside from his words.

Lastly, that was hilarious at the end! What the hell do those kids watch to learn such language!?

I look forward to the Bon Bon chapter. And also I hope you do the Baby and Scissors episodes.

P.S STARCOOO LIIIIIIVVVVEEESSSSS!
4/25/2017 c2 Omegas Prime
I'm laughing SO hard!

I liked this episode, just for that one bit of dialogue of Marco's. Throughout the whole episode you think Marco wants to see the geyser for himself, but no. He wants to see the geyser because he wants to show Star something beautiful on earth. It's a beautiful sentiment on his part and shows how much he cares about Star.

River's POV was just perfect. Him being the overprotective dad fits so perfectly! His unreasonable-but understandable- hatred of Marco is really funny. To the point his daughter just bringing him up lights a fire under him.
While I think the episode just has River thinking he's getting too old (i.e. using Old Youthful) I can see him trying to show up Marco also fits into it. In the actual episode he honestly thinks that Marco is Star's boyfriend. When he realizes that Marco is a good and caring person that cares about Star, it's really nice to see his attitude turn a complete 180.

And now River is a Starco shipper! Poor Moon! I admit, I was very much like him. When this show first came out I tried so hard not to ship these two. Not because I didn't think they were a good match, but because I didn't want to ship two characters in a, at the time, non-plot based story for once. I was doing a good job too until Season 1 finale rolled in and then "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown." At that point I crumbled and became a massive Shipper of these two!
4/25/2017 c1 Omegas Prime
I REALLY LIKE THIS!

I can totally see this being canon. I always found it strange that the Queen and King would send their daughter specifically to earth. But this makes great sense!
I find it hilarious that they interviewed over 900 possible suitors and none of them were it. Then they go to the one dimension that has like zero magic and they find Marco, a normal person with potential fighting prowess.
I also loved how you introduced Marco to them. You made him look like such a badass, but at the same time kept his dorkish nature as well. It was totally believable. But, my favorite part was when the two monarchs were interviewing him . . . in the bathroom! But when Marco touched the wand and revealed just how close he is to Star, (despite not having met yet) is just awesome, sweet, and beautiful all at the same time.
Moon's reaction to the whole thing was great too. You could tell just from that first interaction that she knew that Marco would be perfect for Star.

Finally at the end it was cute to see an older version of the two and seeing their parents mingle as they tell the story of how they arranged everything. And after a few years passed, Marco and Star are still connected no matter what. I really believe, even in canon, that even if Star didn't go to earth those two would still somehow wind up together. They really are that perfect for each other.
4/14/2017 c3 Guest
I stumbled upon this on a return trip home, wondering if anything new was happening in the Starco fanfiction. Needless to say, this was absolutely heartwarming with its deeper reflection into the characters of the series from an outside perspective. With the intensity of the third season approaching this summer, the fandom needs lighthearted creations like this to prepare them for the storm to come. I was especially touched by the adorable interactions at the end of the third chapter and hope to see more in the future installments.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »