for A Revenge Reborn

8/17/2019 c4 5COShepard
oh geez the fury he's gonna have at the archbishop and the heavensward is gonna knock Alsy Lia out of the sky (or whatever the allagan thing was called)
9/24/2017 c1 2Hercules8
Wow, this character Malcolm doesn't play around.

The story looks interesting so far. I hope to see future updates. Keep up the good work! :)
8/2/2017 c4 21Elia41
That's it, Malcolm is Hydaelyn's equivalent of Asura from Asura's Wrath.
7/5/2017 c3 Elia41
I thought I couldn't hate anyone more than the Heaven's Ward...

This was before I met Zenos, Fordola and Yotsuyu. Fordola, especially.
(One tear of blood for every Mhigan life taken! And whenever you and your men shall hurt another Mhigan, you shall feel his pain as your own! Such is the price for being a kinslayer! ...You believe yourself Garlean? Alright. *Uses magic* Then you won't mind if I remove any trace of Mhigan blood from your body. This way, you will truly be Garlean. *Fordola screams in agony* Uh, fully Mhigan. Alright, whore, I'll let you stew on that.)
6/28/2017 c2 3She Who Walks With Death
OH. MY. GOD. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~
To all of this! ALL. OF. THIS!
You have conveyed everything that I've managed to feel and more.
I agree with you. The rage I felt with having to deal with all of these idiots when I'm worried about what is happening to the scions, has made me have to stop playing before I literally cry out in rage. It was bad enough that the "Company of Heroes" has me going around on a damn grocery trip for a banquet for MYSELF! Especially with Titan knocking on our door, but I come back to see everyone (except for the main scions) dead. The Slyph, Noraxia, had to be what had messed with me the most.
I just couldn't deal with the fact that while the scions are being tortured, I have to run around doing chores for a bunch of people!
This is the ending we shouldn't be denied in the game!
This is what should happen!
6/28/2017 c1 She Who Walks With Death
Oh my god, thank you for this! Like seriously! You have no idea the amount of rage I had going on during this game. Have pressing matters, literally gods knocking on people's doors but people want me to go around doing chores to "prove myself". I had enough of it trying to find Titan, and then dealing with those zealots and the meddling inquisitor after seeing what happened at the Walking Sands literally was pushing me over the edge. It's a good thing my character already looked serious as all hell with constant bitch face, because that was exactly how I was feeling. Honestly, I had wanted several times to have an option where you can just say "f this" and walk away. This right here is exactly how I wanted to handle the situation, ESPECIALLY with that inquisitor. The whole time I was dealing with that part, I was just begging for the outcome to be that we had to kill him.
5/20/2017 c2 21Elia41
Z├ęphirin, Charibert, Thordan... basically the Heavensward as a whole need a good asskicking. Bloody, messy, gruesome asskicking. And maybe slap Ysayle around a little for her screw-up at the Steps of Faith
4/10/2017 c1 Kindering
Oh man this is great. I guess the big part for me is that this is basically exactly how I felt by this point in the game, and yet your character seems to always be super nice and bears everything. Thanks for this, and I hope you continue on!
2/13/2017 c1 The God-Emporer of Mankind
You always have a very interesting take on video games. Good chapter.