FanFiction.Net
for Cut: Super Saiyan

8/18/2022 c6 kpage2327
Good job makin a pussy character
7/19/2021 c1 Louga
Reddit reporting for duty! Ewmiselle here.
As any Dragon Ball fic should, this one is delightfully action-packed! Don't worry about the 'strong women' comment - it's very obviously needed for the character growth later.
Enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!
1/2/2021 c2 Juance-Sahim
Cringe
6/4/2019 c14 StarBoundDisaster
Pfft so saiyan blood is basically Senju DNA? Also why would they even leave to settle on another planet after being there so long? And why would A18 agree to leave Earth? This ending has a bit too many plotholes for my liking.
6/4/2019 c13 StarBoundDisaster
That foreshadowing tho
6/4/2019 c5 StarBoundDisaster
Why is a true saiyan crying over someone he met a week ago? You should of just made him human or some other race.
8/5/2017 c1 WitchDoc
Yes thank you for this new update daddy
8/4/2017 c11 Ardg1205
I've been waiting for this for forever
7/23/2017 c10 Ardg1205
Can't wait for the next chapter
7/14/2017 c10 Aza007
I have an idea... though it's dumb but lol. Trunks kidnaps 18 and you know what comes next. Hope you take my idea into consideration. Btw you should have a lemon next chapter, hopefully. Peace out!
7/5/2017 c10 WitchDoc
When something I actually want to read finally gets updated
6/9/2017 c9 WitchDoc
Nice job mate
5/16/2017 c8 ForgottenSkies
Ooo shit i cant wait for next chapter and Nomu's reaction, but more so Chi Chi's since Cut's basically dating Gohan's murderer.
Anyway nice chapter, I liked the break from Cut but also keen to get back with his pov.
Next chapter needs to come soon
4/10/2017 c7 ForgottenSkies
Ok yea definitely hooked
Keen for next chapter with Nomu and seeing his reaction to Cut's relationships with #17 and #18 (whenever that happens).
4/8/2017 c6 ForgottenSkies
You've got a pretty nice story going here, keep up the good work.
Wouldn't mind seeing some of Nomu's journey to and on Namek, especially if he is going to get stronger (and fuse?).
The whole Cut-#18 thing is very amusing, will be interesting to see how he reacts if (when?) he meets Past #18?
Im assuming Cut is going with Trunks to the past
Keen for the next chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »