FanFiction.Net
for Carpe Noctis

2/24/2021 c7 11SomebodyLost
Ah, I hope you continue this. This was nice.
Thanks for writing.
1/31/2021 c2 forged in fire
._. bye
8/17/2020 c7 11Amaterasu Avaron Rhapsodos
Whelp guess I'm following this! Waaaaaaaaaay 2 tempting not 2! Seriously tho...Ravus, did you still have to do the stupid and put the ring on? (Gods I wanted to smack him for that...i get plot n all but...Oi...*face-palms*)
6/1/2020 c7 Kayumeee
Sooo, Sonitus and Tredd aren’t the traitors in this version? Man, when I saw your notes about the theory, I had to google it, and boy FF15 has a lot of shit. So she’s from the purer crystal? Like an offspring instead of Eos?
I also bet that Clarus is alive until he sacrifices himself later on when a situation becomes dire. Just a feeling.
6/1/2020 c6 Kayumeee
Fuck...can I exchange Crowe for Nyx. I’m so heartbroken. Most fanfic I read I really hope her survives. I mean, I understand the reason why it went down that path, but it’s so damn sad.
And why does her heart hurt when the wall collapse. I don’t know in depth of the world to make theories. And Rav still lost his arm, shit. I’m gonna avoid fanfic if this story ends up open ended or depressed :(
It’s really well written though. But I’m sad atm. Lol.
6/1/2020 c3 Kayumeee
I can wait to see how the romance part goes.
I’m glad Crowe is alive and things are going smoothly. I hope you’re not gonna put a wrench into it lol.
6/1/2020 c1 Kayumeee
Ohhh, you’ve built up my anticipation. I truly hope that you’d give most of them a happy ending..unlike canon. Very nice first chapter.
3/1/2020 c2 4okcool
since she's older than noctis, she would have had at least 15 years to prepare for the main story. why would she allow for the peace treaty to even show up? if she truly wished to save people's lives, and save everyone from the fate of the game, during those 15 years she could have accumulated enough power so that lucis was not so weak that they could be forced into a peace treaty. 15 years, and no actual measures were put in place against the empire? ardyn literally waltzed right in. if she doesnt even use her knowledge of the plot to save the cast, then its better to not even have the knowledge at all, because she doesn't even use it.
3/1/2020 c1 okcool
it seems like stella's just taking credit for evacuating the citizens from Insomnia when, it was partially confirmed through Iris that a lot of Insomnian citizens made it out safe thanks to the Crownsguard (which Regis had reassigned before the signing to help evacuate people).

and if she was already aware of what happened in the game from her past life, why didn't she try and dissuade Regis from going to Tenebrae, or to even play a scared child to possibly up security, and therefore prevent the Oracle's death?
8/11/2019 c1 Big Fan
This story, the way you have written it, it moves me. I don't think I have ever read a piece that inspired me so. I feel called to action. I feel this intensity to swear an oath like her Glaives. It truly is amazing work and I hope you come back to it someday.
8/10/2019 c7 1Rubel
Very interesting. I look forward to were this goes
1/31/2019 c7 2GypsyQueenBlackheart
Please oh please don't give up on this story! I myself am only just coming up to the end of my first playthrough of FFXV, but I know what is coming and it breaks my heart. I'm so hoping to see how Stella is going to change fate. This is a great story so far and I hope you haven't given up on it.
1/15/2019 c7 XenoLucifer
I like this story, hope to see more.
1/9/2019 c7 Sammy Leigh
I have read this story over a dozen times and I still love it and it still makes me cry, thank you for your brilliance.
1/2/2019 c7 6TheFoolishDreamer
Oh man!? Where's the next chapter
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »