for Marry You

1/22 c12 Pewz
I loved this and look forward to reading more. Stay Safe!
1/11 c12 Lorien Legacy
Great chapter please continue soon
1/10 c12 Samwise Pevensie
So enjoyed thestory and your writing of characters and their emotions.
1/7 c8 AtlanteanPhoenix
I just thought that I should point out in chapter 8 you spelled hagrids brother a gwarp but it's actually spelled Grawp.
1/6 c12 FF-loverHP1
hilarious fic love it!
1/1 c12 43Brother Grimace
Something that I've been wondering about: since Harry KNOWS that Ginny is up to no damn good when it comes to Daphne and what's happening to her - why doesn't he just invoke the Life Debt that Ginny owes him for saving her from Voldemirt and the Basilisk? That way, Ginny stays out of their face, she can't do anything to ANYONE Harry cares about through action, inaction or by someone doing something independent of Ginny that she knows nothing about because she had a third & fourth party to act and insulate her from the attacks. Oh - and this also includes telling everything that's going on with Parvati, Seamus and all of the other jealous little f***s that can't get past the fact that it's 'Harry & Daphne' and nothing can be done to change it.
12/18/2020 c12 K
Great story so far. Please don’t start any new stories, even though you have brilliant plot ideas, until you have finished the ones you halve started already. I’m fairly sure that other keen readers would love to read the finished stories. Selfishly, I know that I would.
12/17/2020 c4 Aredianx
And another attempt at redeeming the Dursleys without them doing anything worth redeeming. I understand how he would want to give them a new home and some money, but what the hell? Bringing them into the Black family? Why did you decide to go overboard with this? What is the point of them being members of the Black family? Voldemort is dead and no one would know where their new home is so they are safe. This is just another poor attempt at making Harry seem like an angel for no reason. Otherwise, good story.
12/17/2020 c2 Aredianx
I never understand why some people try to sugarcoat Dursley's abuse. And yes, it is abuse. We know for a fact that Petunia hit his head with a freaking iron cast pan, not to mention Harry hunting game Dudley loved to play. Also, why would it be impolite of him to not send an invitation to those terrible people who literally starved him. No one is suggesting he should go find them and kill them but trying to fix things between them makes no sense. He was literally considering to move in with a prison escapee whom he thought was a serial killer not an hour ago. That shows what kind of people his relatives are.
12/16/2020 c12 Ironhidensh
I’ve always considered myself a diehard Hinny shipper, but you have just made your Daphne such an excellent character that I can’t even complain. This story is amazing, and I love it. Great work, and I very much look forward to reading the rest! Thank you for writing!
12/13/2020 c1 PasiveNox
nice very nice
12/9/2020 c2 mojones2119
Love Love Love this fic! Thanks!
12/8/2020 c12 1sarah-rose76646
I suspect Hermione behind the pranks.
11/30/2020 c11 GF
They're only on the fourth floor, right? Think of the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws that live on the seventh flight up- of the towers that are on the seventh floor to begin with! That's fourteen floors down to breakfast, up again to trade books and down to lunch. Back up again and down before dinner. Back up after the library, before bed. Who needs sports when you have castle stairs? No wonder those are the fittest birds in the school.
Maybe Godric and Rowena KNEW of the link between fitness and magical endurance?
So not doing four floors because of some cramps? Pshawww.
12/1/2020 c4 silversnitch4765
Hiding your magic is worse than hiding yourself. Magic is an intrinsic part of their lives, your view is to hide it away? Why get a wand at all then or for that matter go to a magical school?

On another note, how is Alex Potter all political buddy buddy with Alex Potter?
1,146 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »