for It's Time For Me (to Fall Apart)

3/10/2017 c1 Rue
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! That was awesome! Write more! PLEASE!
2/18/2017 c1 33xbecbebex
Heartbreaking
2/15/2017 c1 388fiesa
I don't know whether I can continue reading *laugh-sobs*

This was really, really intense. Also not my favorite one of your stories, because it has so much Jyn and her own thoughts caught in her own loop of self-hatred, guilt and sadness, and all the other's worry and love for her. But it's written beautifully, the messages are an interesting way to get the others into the story, as well, and the journey leaves a lot of time for Jyn to think. (Whether that's good or not... Well.)

I wonder what they're talking about at the end? What's Bodhi keeping for Jyn? Her wedding ring? Her necklace? It's in a book. As a book-loving person, I wouldn't place things with too much volume into one, to avoid destroying it, but maybe it's one of these fake books that in reality is a small hideaway! :) Or is she hiding the blueprints for the Death Star?

Once again, a very, very good story! Thank you for sharing it.
2/9/2017 c1 Guest
This one was my favorite! I love the angst and the emotions!
2/9/2017 c1 7zoegrover
Please tell me that you are continuing this! This is great!
2/9/2017 c1 18Luinwen-2013
Whay the hell is kriffing safe?!
2/9/2017 c1 aramis416
I'm dying over here! I've been loving this string of angsty one-shots you've been doing with justkeepoffthegrass. I love the way you write jyn and cassian! But I admit I'm really hoping that they get back together? An eventual hopeful ending? I've got my fingers crossed, but in the meantime keep it up with the great stories!
2/9/2017 c1 Guest
These are great! Want more.
2/9/2017 c1 24julianne.nicole
Once again amazing. I just love your writing. Please write more. Keep up the good work.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service