for Remnant Inferis: DOOM

2/15/2017 c2 1Plasma Dragon 312
So why doesn't he talk at all?
2/14/2017 c2 Neema Amiry
love it
2/14/2017 c2 someguy
doomguy should either ignore/be a jerk to a blake because she is a faunus
2/14/2017 c2 someguy
yes i feel like doomguy would be a racist/xenophobic, please continue the trend of doomguy being all things liberal's dispise by making him homophobic and transphobic. i feel like he would be those
2/14/2017 c2 Someguy
if doomguy ever fights yang have him destroy her hair, not just a little a strand but like remove a chunk of it to ruin her hair cut, like she is bald on one side.
2/13/2017 c2 Shashenka
Love the story so far and honestly everything in RWBY in terms of the Grimm at least are utterly weak compared to the deamons the doomslayer has faced and I'm glad your showing that!
2/13/2017 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
2/13/2017 c2 1yuri43
so far, this story is the most realistic in terms of the doom marine personality and how he would handle all of this, in my opinion the best crossover story so far...puff
2/13/2017 c2 3DoomWriter105
I almost had a stoke when I saw you had posted a new chapter I was so fucking excited! Keep going!
2/13/2017 c2 cipher66
there was not enough rip and tear! you hear me?! we need MOAR RIP AND TEAR! xDDD
2/13/2017 c2 Kestes
Ha, this is pretty awesome. Love the detail you put into the uhh slaughter haha great job

Best regards
Kes
2/12/2017 c1 2Diaspared
Well, this is incredibly goddamn visceral.

You could stand to drop some italics, but I think you're good aside from that.
2/12/2017 c2 Someguy
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Doomguy is Grimm magnet i have wnated to write a fic where that happend but my writing skills are worse than a moneky's art skills
2/11/2017 c1 The Mad Author
Yes, yes, and yes. Need more of everything. Really looking forward to this story! And I too miss DemonFireX. I remember years ago reading his Crisis Effect stories. We never did find out what the plan for TIM was. Anyway, with the way this story is starting out, I'm sure it will become one of the greatest crossovers ever!
2/10/2017 c1 Fartatross
Holy shit.

This is badass as fuck.

Reading Doomguy just brutalizing White Fang mooks without mercy is so... cathartic. Pure awesome.

I just hope you continue this. Many of these Doom RWBY crossover fics on this site... just stopped updating. Don't do the same, just continue this please!
2,410 « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 Next »