for Remnant Inferis: DOOM

2/10/2017 c1 Someguy
Doomguy's greatest challenge is numbers, he wipes thru people like their a strong wind blowing against him, the only reason why their a challenge is because their is so many of them, or its just one REALLY strong enemy. Please remember this because this fanfiction is amazing
2/10/2017 c1 Guest
I hope Adam get's his sword shoved right up his fucking ass! Fuck that SOB!
2/10/2017 c1 LL
Heh heh Doomguy is just warming up, can't wait for him to meet Ironwood and Penny and also I bet the exact moment he got out everyone in the world just felt a chill down their spines and evil ones feel like somebody is dancing on their graves.

Somewhere else Demons are pissing themselves as they sense the Doom Slayer is free and are like "Oh Fu*k"

Always remember to Rip and Tear!
2/10/2017 c1 engineer2172
Finally a actual Doomguy and not a damn Doomguy that looks like a pussy OC,You perfectly got everything that makes Doomguy a total Psycho/Badass

-The Hand to Hand one sided gore.
-Gore.
-The praetor suit.
-SHOTGUN TIME!.
-Epic chainsaw massacre.
-Did i say Gore? Well lets make it Gore x2.
-Doomguy's muteness (i know that here you made him talk at the end,but it was well executed(pun intended) )

You got me hyped for this story.
2/10/2017 c1 Guest
Considering Doomguy regularlytanks massive demonic death beams and fireballs, would remnan weapons even mark the praetor suit?
2/10/2017 c1 cipher66
What a good first chapter, I want to see where the brutality of the Doomslayer will take him.

A world of bloody evolution? They are yet to see the meaning of "bloody"

And the slayer doesn't need any aura, thats what we like to see him tanking trough anything
2/10/2017 c1 JauneBrando
I didn't expect this fanfic to be this great and so gory which is why I love it and follow.
Niceu Niceu work
2/9/2017 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Well this is certainly interesting. Keep up the good work and thanks for the chapter! This was fun to read! Hope there is more blood and gore in the future chapters.

And more interactions with characters would be great. The female atlas scientist was really entertaining. I just hope that Cinder will get what she deserves. And does the Doom Slayer even have a soul? Can he even unlock his aura. I hope that he does not. But it's just my opinion. You can do what you want.

It would be awesome to see the reactions of other RWBY characters to Doom Guys brutality and techniques. Where is his other weapons? I hope that Doom Guy will be allied to General Ironwood. They could be a force to be reckoned with. I could totally see Doom Guy teaching Penny his skills~! *Demonic Laughing*
2/9/2017 c1 22edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
Question, does the Marine still have with him VEGA's chip? Would really like to see a meeting between him and Penny.
Also, really hope that there can be a peaceful contact between the Marine and Atlas.
2,679 « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179