for Forced Journey

2/10/2017 c2 10XxWhiteWeddingBootsxX
Dang...Well that was intense. I liked it though. It sends a clear message. I do hope you continue this. It'd be a good start to a very unique take on the series. I'm not usually one for hurt/comfort type scenarios but this one just speaks to me. Good job and keep up the good work.
2/10/2017 c2 9USNeshama
Wow, quite the twist. I'm intrigued.
2/10/2017 c2 lazygirl89
Is this going to be a bella/Paul imprint story because it seems like it when you ended it with bella glancing at Paul one last time, maybe that was the first time they really looked at each other in the eyes. Im thinking esme and Carlisle find her at her at her lowest point and fake her death to buy some time before Victoria catches up to her, which will reach the pack who will be mad at Paul, I think Sam and Jacob will have survived. I kinda want the pack Shaman to perform some sort of spell that will comatise him until he learn humility and empathy in others and genuine remorse for forcing bella a way from her home, while comatised maybe taha aki put his own spell on him so he would experience and feel everything that bella will be going through until she comes home. I really hope bella stays human and I'll be HAPPY if this isn't a bella/Edward or a bella/Jacob pairing.
2/10/2017 c2 lilianroberts
love this. please keep going
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13