for Forced Journey

8/29/2019 c13 1AiyaKnight
This just keeps getting better and better. I hope you plan on writing more.. I could spend all day reading this. GAH I wonder where you plan on taking it, its going to haunt my dreams up all night.
8/18/2019 c13 Guest
Fantastic storey hope you decide to finish it
7/24/2019 c13 4SplcyChocolate
Please come back to this story
4/12/2019 c13 Guest
It sounds like she's still pretty hung up on Edward, which I find unfortunate since I consider a lot of his behavior inexcusable. Of course, I would still expect her to feel strongly about him (positive or negative) given the impact he had on her life, but it would definitely do her good to know she means something to the family on her own rather than as just "Edward's mate".
I've read some of the other reviews and it seems like some people really want to rush the story. I appreciate that you're keeping the pacing realistic and believable. I think they're forgetting that Bella's really only been with them for less than a day, the vast majority of which was spent asleep. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a little angst... I'd even say that's a major component in a hurt/comfort story.
I'm glad it seems like there'll be a couple more chapters for Esme and Carlisle to get some information out of Bella before the others show up. If Jasper's coming, they certainly won't come until after the surgery at least. She seems more likely to open up to just the two of them, rather than a large group and I just love reading their reactions. Sounds like it's gonna be quite the shock for them given that they haven't even considered Edward may have lied to them about how his and Bella's parting went down.
He lied to both Bella and his family. Basically telling Bella she was a toy that they've grown tired of.
Of course she'd feel unwanted when Edward literally told her she was, and what reason would she have to doubt him? She'd certainly believe him over anything the others have to say after the fact, when they didn't even bother to say goodbye.
And convincing them to leave without saying goodbye is the whole reason he was able to get away with it in the first place. That was his intent all along. I imagine his parents, as well as siblings, are gonna be so PO'd when they find out.
Even once the truth is out, deep-seated insecurities and beliefs like that don't change with the flip of a switch. It'll definitely take awhile to rebuild the trust that was unjustly destroyed and for Bella to accept that the way they feel about her is true and not the act Edward claimed it to be.

Anyways, this is getting super long so I'll stop here and just say that I'm continuing to really enjoy your story. Please keep it up, I'm hoping for a new chapter soon!
4/14/2019 c13 will2Bfree
I realized my review doesn't seem to have gone through for some reason, so I'll try again. :)

Anyways, this is getting super long so I'll stop here and just say that I'm continuing to really enjoy your story. I'm hoping for a new chapter soon!
3/11/2019 c13 kini113
They really need to move beyond their assumptions. Bella thinking she's worthless and burden aswell as the lies Edward told his family that she knows it was only for her own good. Surgery or not that's when the real healing will take place. Can't wait for more :D
3/11/2019 c13 tammysgalaxy91gmail.com
Please please update soon
3/6/2019 c13 Guest
Will jasper also be able to help Bella? Do carlisle and Esme realize something is wrong?
3/7/2019 c13 Goldielover
Thanks for the update. Love Carlisle in this story (always my favourite Twilight vampire). Hopefully they will get to the bottom of why Bella is feeling as she is soon. I will be looking forward to the next chapter whenever it is ready for us.
3/6/2019 c13 marleemiller5769
Poor bella. I can't wait for them to work things out. Great chapter!
3/5/2019 c13 Coffeefilterart
It will be good to bring some more characters into the story. Bella’s thoughts on Alice are understandable since she still thinks she saw everything. Though I’m surprised Alice hasn’t contacted the Esme and Carlisle yet. I like how Carlisle is giving Bella lots of information and choices. My only wish is for more frequent updates!
3/5/2019 c13 7MrsNShelby2021
It's a good story but the chapters could be longer! plus the whole not finding out all the information because her health is ridiculous shes not dying so just tell them Edwards a pussy who ran away and left you in the forest to die
3/4/2019 c13 Casperace13
I was so happy to see you posted a new chapter. I really, really love this story.
3/4/2019 c13 AveryCameron
Thanks for the update! Excited to read the next chapter.
3/4/2019 c13 LaurelLeafSinger
Good story. Thanks for writing. Hope to read more soon.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »