for Forced Journey

3/4/2019 c13 1Anyabella
Great chapter. Keep it up.
3/4/2019 c13 HPloving
OMG, I love your story! I like how you twisted the story and how you use the characters personalities like Bella's insecurity (which is more than likely and makes sense due to the circumstances!) or the Cullen parents' love and great care. I really hope you're updating again very soon and I hope you take some time to bring Edward back into the story. Def letting Bella trust the others again before that happens..
3/4/2019 c13 1tinac
Well hopefully the Cullen Parents will reside truth honesty are important instead if dragging this out.
3/4/2019 c13 Dreamcreaters
Can't wait for the family reunion.
I think Bella and Jasper will be good for eachother.
3/4/2019 c13 DxGRAYxMAN
3/4/2019 c13 Hetwaszoietsals
Yeah what an update! Hope the surgery’s go well (although I like a bit of drama) and curious how the reunion with Alice and Jasper will go.
3/4/2019 c13 1Lizzie'sEdward
Being a Paul fan and seeing him being the cause of bella's injuries is quite disturbing but i think there will some kind of twist to the reason behind Paul's behavior. That being said I'm really liking your story and wish you keep writing this story and hope that when Jacob and Sam are well they'll surely kick Paul's ass for being a A-class jerk.
3/4/2019 c11 Hetwaszoietsals
I just want to say some not so nice words to Edward for causing this stress to Bella. I hope she can start to learn and trust Carlisle and Esme again.
3/4/2019 c13 9USNeshama
So happy to see an update! And what a great chapter. I am very much looking forward to a Jasper/Bella conversation and maybe even a Rose/Bella conversation. They are the two that didn't lie to her so I'm going to guess she doesn't feel angry at. Please write more soon!
3/4/2019 c2 10Arwengeld
paul is a prat: I hope Sam and Jacob will recover and kick his ass !
3/3/2019 c13 5Annabella-Columbia
Loved this chapter, please update when you can.
3/3/2019 c13 sbcorn
Good story. Can’t wait to see how Jasper and Alice / Bella’s next interaction go. Glad to see that this is a realistic portrayal of how Bella would react after everything that has occurred.. so I will assume that is how j/a/b’s meeting will be as well!
1/20/2019 c12 2anyeshabaner
oh please update soon! i am dying to know more.i love a good carlisle centric story
1/6/2019 c1 1Anyabella
Just found this story. Loving it so far hope you will continue
12/8/2018 c12 AveryCameron
This story is wonderful! I hope you can update soon.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »