FanFiction.Net

Yaaaassssss.
5/1/2018 c1 fullhans1
Nice story.
5/8/2017 c1 3SatanSpeaks
I love that you start this series by showing Jason and Kimberly's relationship from Tommy's perspective. You literally make time slow down as we feel what he is feeling. I can only describe it as a beautiful agony.

I think the brother dynamic between Jason and Tommy that you illustrate is the truest interpretation of the characters' relationship from the show.

Awesome use of language and style. Themes of distance and color are prevalent throughout the work and are used to excellent effect.
2/24/2017 c1 Lizardphobia
Note:

I'm sorry, I honestly don't mean to come off as obnoxious, but I really feel a need to address this. When I wrote "Red", I really meant "Red".

I'm embodying the colour, to play up on its significance; it isn't just a common noun, or a simple colour.

It is symbolic, no longer generic and it represents the exact qualities of what has come to be expected from a leader. Thus "Red": a proper noun. :)

I do thank you for the review, it's amazing when someone compliments you on your actual writing.
2/24/2017 c1 2k+Hawki
“…a figure in Red.”

Should be “red.”

-Apart from that, there’s not much else to say. I’ve never seen the Turbo movie (or much of Turbo in general), so all I can say is that I’m aware that Jason and Kimberly are in it, and taken prisoner/mind controlled or…something. So, can’t comment too much on the context. However, what I can comment on is the writing, and it’s written excellently. You convey the imagery excellently, and the style of dialogue is very lyrical. Flows well, leaves an impact. So, solid job.
2/23/2017 c1 54JPHBK
This was really great. It was so intriguing feeling Tommy's thoughts along with him. Normally he is somewhat of a hard character for me to empathize with but here I did.

Coming to realize that his ex and his best friend were together had to have been a kick in the gut to Tommy even if he had moved on with Kat. I think you conveyed that very well here. Not an over the top reaction, but instead staying true to his character.

Great job painting a clearer picture of what was going on that Megazord cockpit during those Turbo movie credits.
2/14/2017 c1 3McQuirk
Wow, what a well-written piece!
2/11/2017 c1 4Slade's Icy Apprentice
Really good insight into Tommy's thoughts. I love how you describe the closeness between Kim and Jason and the distance between her and Tommy. It was there all through the movie, but this really highlights it. Then there's his conflicted feelings toward Jason. He loves him, but he's jealous that Kim loves him too. It's all really great. And through it all, he has Kat, who can ground him better than anyone. You brought so much to such a brief scene. Excellent work.
2/10/2017 c1 brankel1