FanFiction.Net
for You'll Never Understand How I Feel!

3/13/2017 c5 DatViking
Amazing, loved this chapter. Tom got wrecked xD
2/26/2017 c4 The Book of Eli
Damn it Marco and your super cute princess charm. Oh man Tom will rip his horns off if he found out that Marcia is Marco. Plus I can't wait to see how Marco does when he has to fight monsters in a skirt...
2/25/2017 c4 Guest
Nice work, can't wait to see some more.
2/24/2017 c4 61brewer235
I really like this story. Its very cute and funny. Keep up the great work!
2/21/2017 c3 1Hanmac
After watching latest episode with Marco once as Princess Marco, I would like to see how Tom would react to Princess Marco xD
2/20/2017 c3 19ReaperJ
This is a pretty cute story, I really like it. So are with going to get and details on what's his body type or will he be changing right back into a guy?

I think you should play around more with him being a female some more. Could make for pretty crazy party like JLT and Jenna being into girls also.

I'm Starco all the way but I can respect seeing him have a fling with JLT, Jenna and Hekapoo. I'm surprised that we haven't seen any story about the 16 years he spent with Hekapoo.

If I could write better I would do it, anyway looks great and can't wait to see more!
2/20/2017 c3 The Book of Eli
Oh man this is a lot of fun and now we know that their are others girls who also like Marco. Good Luke buddy your going to need it once word gets around...
2/18/2017 c3 1DeadAccount2020
This is good, but really Marco should have been absolutely livid with Star the instant he realized what happened to him, especially over a stupid comment he made. Like, seriously. What the hell, Star
2/18/2017 c3 need-me-them-quality-fics
the third chapter was amazing
2/18/2017 c3 Cryptid1998
3 possibilities.
1. Star doesn't find a reversal spell for a few days, having Marcia around longer
2. She finds one, but waits for Marcia's period so Marco is truly punished
3. She finds one and lets Marco sort out all the girl trouble.
I prefer 2
2/18/2017 c3 Boss364
Wow, great story, though I wish you could great more fluff between star and marco, but I am ok with the idea that Marco goes with Jackie first, but pls put more fluff between star and Marco
2/16/2017 c2 JJmmmmmlol
Is star going to turn marco into a girl

I'm calling it

Also I am loving the story so far plz keep it up.

Yours truly Jay Jay m-m-m-m-m-m
2/13/2017 c2 1TheAztecKing
*cliffhanger* Dun Dun Dun!
2/13/2017 c2 The Book of Eli
Oh man I've got a bad feeling between my legs about what's going to happen to Marco...
2/12/2017 c2 5Jade's One of a Kind
I thought cliffhangers were a 2010 thing, my friend. :( Why do you do this? Ugh, man. Things are really etching along with Ms. Butterfly here. I need to know what that spell is...no doubt that it's going to be a little...suggestive. ;) See, now it's becoming a little LESS fluffy.

I can't wait to see more! Your story is now followed. :D
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »