for Girls Und Panzer: Legends

9/23/2020 c7 1ArashiKazama88
Just recently found this story and enjoyed it, are you planning on continuing it?
3/11/2019 c7 Sleipnir
Plz update more
3/7/2019 c7 Mika68
Howdy mate. This war story is seriously enjoyable. Gotta love the new idea of modern warfare and your approach to it and some bloody hell battles and character development too. I may have some guess what's coming next and but still curious of who is the young woman who tells the story in the first chapter.
Fingers crossed for the next chapter if you decide to write more. Hopefully you will continue and finish the story some time soon in the future.
6/21/2018 c7 godess bubbles
I love this story! Sure some of the terminology goes over my head but I still somewhat understand what is happening. I also was very sad when Duck died and I'm really hoping someone can save Rabbit from being captives. Please update as soon as possible it's been a while since the last one!
6/8/2018 c1 1DDXIII
The chinks here sure is dumb as hell, they can't even take out WW2 era tanks, with their modern FCS this should be cakewalk but alas, since most of their troops are conscripts, there will be inexperienced crew, no matter what their government says. I will say though why isn't half of the NATO asignatories giving support, This shouldn't even be just about the attack on Japan, since its an invasion, all NATO asignatories and ASEAN neighbors should've mobilized their forces to assist their ally, this should've been the start of WW3, not only did China and NoKor attacked NATO asignatories, but also violated the geneva convention, and the scale of the attack should've triggered nuclear lauches preamptively on China and Nokor's bases seeing how Nukes are now easily delivered. I also want to know why China and NoKor didn't do a sugical strike to the JSDFs QRF bases and Naval Installations, and they are pretty close tontheir target. I hope to see the ending of this story in a realistic outcome, but as long as this story has not yet reached its conclusion, this will be my criticism for this story.
1/9/2018 c7 8BoredZero
This is a masterpiece.
10/12/2017 c7 6aGuestfromGreece45
So, Ami is probably dead...what a great turn of events.
10/9/2017 c7 10DesertWriter01
Another great chapter, I love your stories. Great action in them and character building, hope you keep them coming.
10/9/2017 c7 7SuperSwanky69
You never fail to awe me! Amazing combat scenes, conversations that flow nicely, the emotions of the characters are captured perfectly! I hope to write as well as you dp!
10/9/2017 c7 8cko2
nice to see an update and that some of the crew have gotten to safey at least. nice chapter of the choes of urban combat as the lines shrink and everything goes to hell in a rout or retreat in this case.
8/28/2017 c1 44SeekerMeeker
Man, you really showed the intensity of the story. While you admitted on your synopsis that you were not good at creative writing, you definitely did your research with military stuff.

These days, there are many people who write good stories, but do poor research. Then, there are those who get the research right, but do not write as well.

However, you used your research to pull up quite a good intro. PM me if you want to talk more; I would like to talk more. Thanks!
7/26/2017 c6 1delta2177
I for see much insanity coming up now, Nice work.
7/14/2017 c6 10Just a Crazy-Man
Lov.
7/12/2017 c6 7SuperSwanky69
Holy crap that is some testicle-splitting action right there!
7/12/2017 c6 6aGuestfromGreece45