FanFiction.Net
for III The Destruction of the Zords

5/9/2017 c1 3SatanSpeaks
This entry always gets me. Kim's feelings are so scathing and complex. Jason understands the burden of leadership. The conflict is subtle and hard-fought. This one is my favorite in the series.
2/23/2017 c1 54JPHBK
This one actually got me a little misty eyed and I'm not even kidding. I was feeling for Kim during this. Her reaction to losing the Zords and missing her friends was spot on and heartfelt.

And Jason was wonderful here. I could effortlessly picture his reactions and words here. True to his humble and caring nature. The way he comforted Kim was exactly what I could see him doing. Also the way he remained firm in his faith in Tommy as Kim's was wavering. Great stuff.
2/11/2017 c1 4Slade's Icy Apprentice
Simply put, brilliant. Her anger and even a flash of hate towards Tommy. He took Jason's place and now took away her connection to him. I felt her anguish at the loss of the zords, perhaps better than the show itself managed to convey. She did say "some leader you turned out to be" mockingly to Tommy when they were under the competitiveness spell. You just know there had to be some real bitterness tied to that jibe. I like that she doesn't fully accept Tommy as her leader and that there's still a very deep bone between the original 5. The show sort of dumped Jason, Zack and Trini and I always sensed a bit of a divide between the rest of the team and the Stone Canyon Trio. It's nice to see that acknowledged. Kim misses them and you can feel it here. It's sad to see how far away they all are and that she really needs them at that moment. Despite the distance though, Jason manages to comfort her and make her feel safe again. I love when Jason tells her to trust Zordon and Tommy and she insists "I trust you." That's so sweet and so true to the characters. Kim has always had faith in Jason above all else. Even when the others had doubts, she never did. She always supports him and shows confidence in him. Lovely companion piece and great way to set up the other 2 fics.
2/10/2017 c1 brankel1