for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

9/12 c6 CuddlyMakani
I reread the fic, and I forgot how funny it is. I died several times
8/22 c6 Codex Pendragon
Please continue this that bit with the robot was AMAZING
8/2 c6 AyakoA-chan
On my god, I LOVE this story. Are you going to continue this? (Extremely high-key hoping for a yes) I only recently got into the Prototype fandom but I love Alex so much lol. Kudos to you for this!
7/21 c6 CuddlyMakani
Oh lord, I love it
5/27 c6 Some asshole
3 whole years...this masterpiece is long way past 6 feet under
4/2 c6 6CaninNeo
Please consider continuing this story, I love it!
3/29 c6 1WarWithoutEnd
God, reading this a second time made me realize how much laughs I got out of the funny moments you added.
3/3 c6 Guest
It's really unfortunate that there's no more to this. It was great, and you should pat yourself on the back for it. Hope life treats you good!
3/3 c1 Guest
Don't like RWBY.

But this? I like this. You've got an absolutely amazing blend of horror and comedy here, and it's only the first chapter!
1/4 c6 2NlaEid
I, too, would send selfies of a stolen, high-tech, limited and important military asset to my aquiantance employed by said military.
12/7/2019 c6 Guest
This was very funny though I would like to see more chapters made
9/24/2019 c6 Guest
Probably the best story I've read here but it made me stay up very late because I couldn't stop it was that good

8/13/2019 c6 CrazzyTony
OH, this was great, especially with the end of this chapter. If you're still updating I hope to see more!
7/17/2019 c6 2knightofthewintermoon
WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED THIS STORY?!
7/17/2019 c5 knightofthewintermoon
Mercer X Ruby... Ruby compliments Mercer in a few ways. She would probably be the only person in the entirety of the RWBY universe to gush over the fact that he can change his limbs into any weapon he wants.
282 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »