for In My Head

12/5/2020 c1 sixteengrace1600
How I wish you had been writing Season 7! Thank you!
8/6/2020 c1 sixteengrace1600
4/29/2019 c3 Mew64
I love these fix it ficsI love your writing and I really like reading from Luke’s point of view. Hope you write some more of these soon
7/31/2017 c2 Droolia
For only your second story, you have a really good grasp on their bantering. I also enjoyed the flow you have going on. Keeping what's going on realistic is also a plus.
7/19/2017 c3 90savvyliterate
What I WISH would had happened before Mrs. Kim decided to ruin it all. *throws hands in air* GAH.
7/19/2017 c3 Nancy
So much fun! Luke finally found some courage and it turned out really, really well for everyone. Loved the "wolf" whistle. Thanks. Keep these coming. So much fun! (again)
7/19/2017 c3 lizt389
I'm loving these! Fun and really well-written. Can't have too many fix-its for these guys IMO.
7/19/2017 c3 kpop381
If there are ever any more episodes of the show, please help write them! So much better than what we saw on TV! You give Luke enough "guts" to face his nerves and go for it! Please write more...fix it all!
7/18/2017 c2 dsleo as guest
If. Only. Here is the Luke who learned from Rachel's parting advice, and parting: Do not wait too long! As in, blurt, jump, risk, and stop waiting for it to happen. Also, dead spot on analysis of why she said yes toMax. The idea, the image th getEmilyshutup factor... Not Max. Yech.

OK, ipad hates me, but two thumbs up"
7/18/2017 c2 Nancy
And, I am with you: this is the Luke that I always wanted to see on the show. He made a move; he spoke; he is going to be (forever) rewarded for his boldness. Communication leads to clarity, and in this case, to forever happiness. Loved it. Please do continue for us. Thanks so much.
7/18/2017 c2 kpop38
Wouldn't it have been nice if this happened on the show? Maybe they could've had a nice wedding that we could actually see on screen and maybe a couple babies! Love this!
7/18/2017 c2 savvyliterate
Hahahaha, you did the thing well my friend! It's the perfect amount of bantering about in circles until everyone is confused. I love how this could also apply to "You-Know-Who" as well. And backs up my theory that Max round two was a rebound because of Rachel waltzing in at the wrong time.
5/5/2017 c1 6lorelaidanesfan
This is so sweet. Keep writing.
3/6/2017 c1 13JIBBSFOREVER in Paris
SOOOOO GOOOOOD! I hope you write more!
2/12/2017 c1 Nancy
This Luke, the Luke you wrote here, is the Luke we all so longed for in the series. They chose that to use the real Luke - not the real Lorelai. I loved this Luke's frame of reference for time: screaming - probably in about five minutes; door slamming - probably in about 15 minutes; storming off / breaking something - 20 minutes; more tears shed - one minutes. And then, figuring it out and always together - hopefully unto the breach. Oh, so good. Would you please consider continuing this? Pretty please!
20 Page 1 2 Next »