for One-shot, two-shot,three-shot, more

8/14/2017 c4 soME BODY
please continue ;;-;;
6/6/2017 c34 5Edokage
Nice one shots.
Here's another story idea.

Sea Scissors
During his 16 year scissor quest, Marco traveled to many different dimensions, but few were as memorable as the one which was mostly water.
Gathering a motley crew, the young privateer sets sail in search of Hekapoos on the wast ocean with only the advice of his untrustworthy navigator, Hekapoo, to go by.
Starring:
Rookie privateer Marco Diaz
Trolling navigator Hekapoo
Governess Hekapoo
Admiral Hekapoo
Native tribal goddess Hekapoo
Dread pirate Hekapoo
4/21/2017 c30 nightmaster000
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Still enjoying you're oneshots, and the latest one was as always great. :)
4/19/2017 c29 Christopherprime22
Hey good to see you back and kicking! I've seen a lot of the "Star as Toffee's child" stories, and everytime I'm always thinking "But Star got almost all of her looks and personality from her dad?". So it's interesting to see someone changed it to make it work! :P
4/17/2017 c29 brave kid
whoa cool,great job and i hope to read more of your version ot this
4/11/2017 c27 Edokage
Story idea:

Bloodmoon bound:
According to legend, the bloodmoon, the moon of lovers, chooses two lovers at the bloodmoon ball once every 667 years and bind their souls together for the rest of eternity.
The bloodmoon ball sounds an awful lot like a wedding, right?
That's because it is.
Tom should probably have mentioned that at some point.
4/6/2017 c18 Guest
I've been reading through the chapters again and have to say I really like muberty revamped and the bounty hunter ones. But keep on writing your a great author.
4/5/2017 c26 28fereality
Very nice take on the Bad Boy/Princess AU.
4/5/2017 c26 nightmaster000
Great chapter. This Au is always a classic. :)
4/1/2017 c25 nightmaster000
Excellent chapter. :)
3/16/2017 c22 brave kid
that ok im glad you like the idea and i hope we can work on more stuff together
3/16/2017 c22 nightmaster000
Loved it I don't know why we don't see more stories where Toffee is Star's father.
3/16/2017 c21 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter. :)
3/11/2017 c21 brave kid
cool chapter
3/10/2017 c20 nightmaster000
Another great chapter. I think you did a splendid job with this.

How about this idea what if Janna was secretly a spy for either Ludo or Toffee, since practically the first day Star came to earth. got the idea from the old show Ying Yang Yo, and the character Coop.

What if Moon daughter of of King Marco and Queen Star. Was sent to earth, and ended up living with a human boy named Toffee.

Marco accidentally end's up in the past. Where he meet's and falls for a young girl named Moon, and befriends a monster named Toffee.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »