FanFiction.Net
for Equestria Desire

1/7 c7 blackfoxx98
Can I adopt this story from you since you haven’t done anything with it since 2019.
12/27/2022 c7 dragons.kid93
is this a pony or Anthro pony?
10/17/2022 c7 1Omnipotence08
Still waiting for the new chapter
8/24/2022 c7 3danila.fedakov.02
I Liked a good Story, I will Wait For the Continuation as I Understood Naruto appeared in Equestria before the Events of Friendship Is a Miracle, so there is no Princess Moon and Sparkle is not in Ponyville yet, it's good of course that Mrs. Pie Is Pregnant from Naruto, It's a pity that the Pumpkin (Here is no longer her Daughter and who can Grow up with Time) and that once the Princess Cadence is not with Shining Armor, which is why Flurry Hart is now (Which would be Cool if she was still an Alicorn and since she is now Not the Daughter of Princess Cadence and can Grow up over Time like a Pumpkin) not in a Harem, it would be Cool if it was by the way, the author is with me Question can I suggest to you who else to add to the Harem or not?
7/10/2022 c7 Guest
Update!
7/11/2022 c1 1blankmind16
Sooo that was interesting
5/12/2022 c7 BoredAsUsual34
quite interesting
4/20/2022 c6 waytodawn0
Going through your stories on both of your accounts again. How are you doing these days?
4/18/2022 c1 Godzillazero213
Hi Moretsuna Sora i kind of new to your content and I wanted to know if you discontinued Equestrian desires?
2/20/2022 c7 Yveltal Tokisaki
is this a dead fic?
11/17/2021 c1 TugsuuTugsuu
God is dead
11/8/2021 c7 1Saki Utopia
Necesito la continuacion de esto, ya llevamos casi 3 años esperando, se ruega la continuacion! Porfavor.
10/19/2021 c7 Super heavy weapons guy
Was good while it lasted
10/11/2021 c7 Yveltal Tokisaki
can't wait for the next chapter
10/7/2021 c7 Muerte morada
hey sorry for not asking before but give me permission to upload this fic to YouTube? Well I already uploaded all the chapters but still I ask you if you give me permission to keep the videos?
428 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »