for The Devil Pixie of Remnant

It's gooood:):):):):)):)
4/14/2017 c4 PasiveNox
It's gooood:):)::):
4/11/2017 c4 YoujoSenki
I LOVE YOUR STORY! AND TAKE YOUR TIME. WE CAN WAIT.
4/10/2017 c4 Sanj7
Another great chapter
4/9/2017 c4 Guest
It's a nice chapter, honestly. But for the sake of Being X, correct "Juane" to "Jaune," his canon name. Unless this is the time for his memetic Mexican Cousin to shine, but I highly doubt it.
4/10/2017 c4 Kaioo
ahh, Blake's apologism for terrorism always annoys me..
4/8/2017 c3 EagleJ
Well this was nice thanks for the treat
4/10/2017 c1 warpterror
A typically Tanya-esque entrance if ever there was one. I kinda feel sorry for RWBY though... :p
4/9/2017 c4 14Fall2Glory
Never thought I'd say this but, I kinda feel bad for Adam and Cinder (maybe Salem) now. They have to deal with Tanya the Evil, and she has been known to occasionally fire Nukes from her rifle if needed (or just plain screw them in particular)
4/9/2017 c4 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
4/9/2017 c4 Chaos Dichter
well tanya did her best to make friends D
i wonder how blake will deal with tanya in later chapters especially since the death of her friend was justified (he did try to assassinate a general)
and i would like to see viktoriya visit tanya in a later chapter
(and make team RWBY question reality by getting tanya flustered)
4/9/2017 c4 4Zaralann
Awesome!
4/6/2017 c2 Guest
"Apparently there was no set way to unlock Aura"

No, there's a ritual that someone with unlocked aura can use to awaken someone else, there's just no reliable way to unlock it on your own outside of emotional/dangerous situations (which is how the first people unlocked it in order to develop said ritual).

You see this ritual very early in RWBY because Pyrrha uses it on Jaune.
4/6/2017 c2 Guest
Please don't interrupt the flow f the story with the whole "Imagine Tyrian's laugh..." thing. It's unnecessary, and if it's really needed, just put a note, like [1], and put it down in the A/N. Thank you.

Otherwise, this is shaping up to be a decent story.
4/6/2017 c3 Guest
Curse you being X! He must be the one who made all of this work arise!
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »