for The Devil Pixie of Remnant

8/1/2020 c8 Ferdiad
I think the best thing to do would be to decouple the Tanya elements from the RWBY story somehow. Maybe have her go back to the atlas army, I feel Tanya in a army is the best to read er.
7/30/2020 c8 Guest
love the new chapter m8
7/29/2020 c8 Guest
Please continue to update this amazing story. You don't have to follow the RWBY storyline, just continue it in your own way.
7/31/2020 c8 emilio3000
Dear to whom it may Concern

It is great to have a update; you simply can not imagine the surprise on my face when I saw that there was an update to one of stories that I am enjoying. I must first say welcome back and thank you for writing another chapter. Next allow me to say that you do not have to come up with excuses as to why you have gone awol fanfiction writing is a hobby and hobbies are meant to be enjoyed if you do not have time to write thats okay i would rather have a incomplete story than a rushed story. Three o dear you forgot about this story that makes me nervous but at least keep track of your projects mate. Fourth thing to address is that is true that Rwby is not has charming as it once was and if thats what keeping you from writing more then fk it make it more about Tanya less about Rwby. I came here for Tanya and will stay for Tanya; I would love for you to change as much as you like to see how you would have handled the universe and story of "Rwby" redeemed Adam, make ozpin a villain or something,. What I am saying Make it your own and I am sure it would be a great story since you dislike the current Rwby anyways would love to see your passion reignited with this project. Apologizes are not needed since writing about something you are not instereted in would result in mediocre story. And finally make it your story maybe that would reignite your interest in this story.

Sincerely a Random fan
P.s. can i get a follow up scene with Tanya and Velvet Scarlatina like velvet becoming a teacher's pet or another peon/follower of Tanya.
7/30/2020 c8 NightmareKnight1
Still a bit annoying seeing Blake be... well, season 1/2 Blake. Nothing you or I can do about that. That's just the way she was written. And I completely agree with you on how RWBY/RT are doing things nowadays, but that just makes fanfiction more important. Any Joe Schmoe can write a story following the script of a game/anime/cartoon, but a good writer can take the world and build upon it.

Adam's a whiny bitch in canon. I've seen plenty of authors actually do him justice (or actually point out his canonical failings and go even further with it to the point of parody). Same for Cinder and her... lackluster dealings with Ruby and Beacon.

So if you wanted, just make your own way with the world of Remnant. Take some bits and pieces that you feel work, and then spin it your own way. Plus the inclusion of Youjo Senki characters helps in that regard as well.
7/30/2020 c8 Portrait Seal
Story Lives!

Just gonna say that if you feel you don't want to continue then that is ok. Would rather have myself be left with some of a story than you going loopy trying to force yourself to continue.

Wish you the best.
7/30/2020 c8 MarieAndHerDogs
This chapter was great!
7/30/2020 c8 19OrangeGalen
Nice to see you're back! Honestly I feel the same way about RWBY, if went from me anxiously waiting for the hour when the next episode would come out, to "oh, the new season started a few days ago... ehh, guess I'll watch it." It's definitely gone into 'meh' territory even though I like it still, and the behind the scenes (which I try to stay away from) in RT have soured my enjoyment. Still, glad to see this story continuing!
7/30/2020 c8 1imortal333
I love your writing and I really like your depiction of the Youjo Senki and it’s characters as they appear in RWBY. I also completely understand your lack of enthusiasm in the series as of late, especially with the downturn in overall quality the series had for the last couple of seasons, not to mention the RT controversy.

Tbh, it might just be better to wrap this up with a short summary of what would’ve happened and start anew with a different series to cross over with Youjo Senki. Especially since you seem to be losing enthusiasm for both this fic and RWBY. I love this fanfiction too, but it’s better to end it now rather than burn out on creativity.
7/30/2020 c8 Caimotto1
Welcome back! Can’t wait for more!
7/30/2020 c8 Rimmer Dall
If you wanna continue this story you can just do what so many others do and pretend the series ended at Volume 3.
7/30/2020 c8 2BraveVesperia
To be honest I also dropped RWBY a while ago, the show just became too poorly written for me to want to continue which is a shame as I really liked the early stuff, plus your right all the RT controversy is off
putting.

If you are not into RWBY you are probably better of discontinuing this story as you will likely loose interest later anyway.

Might be better just to make a fresh Youjo Senki story if that is the fandom you are currently interested in.
7/30/2020 c8 AngelAzazel88
I’m so glad this story was updated it really made my day! Honestly you can do your own thing with RWBY and take it in a different direction I would love to see how you would change certain event throughout the story, thank you for updating!
7/29/2020 c8 1tsun
finally an update.

flight unit for Tanya and her unit. bring the old gang. No To children rwby flight units. please no. dont give them anything

if your bored on rwby. I'm the same. change it to more of tanya' s story. dont bend for rwby. I don't like what they did to the story please find a way to end orchimaru/ozma/ozpin.
7/29/2020 c8 Jeikond
Personally, I would advise to drop it. Not Cuz it bad, mind you. But cuz I don't see any good way in which to develop this story, the themes and characters of both series are too incompatible with each other IMO, I think you should focus on the MHA/OPM story Cuz that one has a lot more potential and common grounds. Best of luck and take care
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »